Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRulesTheNight
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalRulesTheNight

Number of posts : 13

What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide Empty
PostSubject: What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide   What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:00 am

Hi guys!

it is great to be on heartofmetal!

And it is my pleasure to announce a service that most collectors will find useful. It took me too much time and effort to make it and finally.... here it is!

What is it? Well, very much in the fashion of the famous popsike website you can now see historical ebay sales of Heavy Metal CDs! Not just auctions but Buy It Now items as well. On ebay you can see past sales limited to the last 30 days. On our website we keep the vast majority of sold Metal CDs since early January 2011 and our database already has tens of thousands sold items.

Have a look and have fun!

Note that there might be some bugs and errors while searching the database. Please let me know in this thread or via the website in order to get them fixed.

All feedback is always welcome!

Heavy Metal CD - look for the Metal CDs Price Guide link
Back to top Go down
http://www.HeavyMetalCD.com
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide   What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:15 am

NICE SITE!

Obviously you are someone who takes collecting very seriously! I really enjoyed the "top rare metal CD's" section, but the Philosophy of cd collecting is nice as well.

Kudos to a great project, looking forward to seeing how it evolves.
Back to top Go down
MetalRulesTheNight
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalRulesTheNight

PostSubject: Re: What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide   What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:21 am

thanks!
yeah I do take collecting quite seriously. Not only the collection of CDs, vinyl and stuff but the psychology and the motivation behind it.
The way I see it, owning albums on physical form is like owning a piece of history. A kind of fetish but also a kind of preserving the art for the next generations sort of thing....

As for the site, already in 5 months time it has thousands of recorded sales in its database. Since on ebay you can only see past sales of last 30 days only, in due time it will serve as a complete reference when it comes to estimate the value of Metal CDs
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide   What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Nice site, I could list lots or rarities I own but wouldn't sell.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
MetalRulesTheNight
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalRulesTheNight

PostSubject: Re: What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide   What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:42 am

Wargod48 wrote:
Nice site, I could list lots or rarities I own but wouldn't sell.

Wargod52

do you mean to list them on ebay? If you got some cool rare stuff I am pretty sure there will be bidders out there.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide   What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Just a rough guess on value it would number around 90K.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide   What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the value of your Metal CDs? - Online Metal CDs Price guide
Page 1 of 1