Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When the honeymoon is over...

Go down 
+5
James B.
DallasBlack
tohostudios
troublemagnet
exact33
9 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

When the honeymoon is over... Empty
PostSubject: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Rupert and Elaine, young couple, got married and went happily on their honeymoon.
When they got back, Elaine immediately ‘phoned her mother and her mother obviously asked, ‘How was the honeymoon, dearest?’

‘Oh, Ma,’ she replied, ‘the honeymoon was wonderful. So romantic… .’

Then Elaine burst out crying. ‘But, Ma, as soon as we returned home Rupert started using the most ghastly language… saying things I’ve never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You’ve got to come get me and take me home. Please Ma.’

‘Calm down, Elaine!’ said her mother, ‘Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words?’
Still sobbing, Elaine whispered, ‘Oh, Ma…words like dust, wash, cook, and iron.’

troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:07 pm

The payoff isn't worth the explanation.I'm not sure where you're going with this.Is this joke a statement on the state of womanhood in the modern American society? I remember Home Economics class in middle school. We learned to cook fried eggs and sew football helmet pillows...I really learned to iron when I was in the Army and shine my boots to a fine polish.
Brasso works terrefic on metal, so it has much uses....
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:11 pm

I think it's just a joke (admittedly a lame one IMO). The King has been known to post jokes in the past. I think you're trying to read too much into it.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:10 pm

its a joke... and i thought it was funny Smile

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:51 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I think you're trying to read too much into it.

Do you need to be reminded of who you're talking to? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Some folks don't understand humor but they sure know how to write it.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:31 am

Is troublemagnet talking again? Jesus Christ.....

King - you're usually quite funny.....but that one was lame Laughing
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:10 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Is troublemagnet talking again? Jesus Christ.....

King - you're usually quite funny.....but that one was lame Laughing

win some, lose some I guess Smile

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:15 am

exact33 wrote:

win some, lose some I guess Smile

You won with me, I thought it was funny. Although, I think we have the same corny sense of humor! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:11 pm

This joke would've brought the house down back when Eisenhower was still in the White House. Nowadays, not so much.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
This joke would've brought the house down back when Eisenhower was still in the White House. Nowadays, not so much.

Now that's funny!! When the honeymoon is over... Spit

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:27 pm

James B. wrote:

Seems NOBODY got my joke....I suck!!!!!!!!!!!

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:49 pm

James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:

Seems NOBODY got my joke....I suck!!!!!!!!!!!

take a number! This thread is full of bad humor apparently...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the honeymoon is over...   When the honeymoon is over... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the honeymoon is over...
Page 1 of 1