Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?

Go down 
+11
DeathCult
troublemagnet
adrian
Coram Deo
nevermore
Joe
Thrasher73
Nico
bassman
MetalGuy71
SpectreFate
15 posters

Renewal (1992)
Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_lcap8%Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Cause for Conflict (1995)
Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_lcap8%Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Outcast (1997)
Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_lcap0%Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Endorama (1999)
Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_lcap4%Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Violent Revolution (2001)
Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_lcap29%Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
Enemy of God (2005)
Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_lcap29%Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
Hordes of Chaos (2009)
Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_lcap21%Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:09 pm

What is your Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?

I love the G.U.N. albums. (Yes even Endorama) My personal favorite is "Cause For Conflict". But I can't get into anything after that. "Violent Revolution", "Hordes" and "Enemy" while all good albums, leave me flat. I'm curious as to your opinion?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Violent Revolution is the only one off that list I own. Can't offer much insight other than I like it when I'm in the mood for violently revolting.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Hordes of Chaos
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Voted for Renewal. I haven't listened to it in a long time, but I do enjoy it. The last two tracks are probably my favorite songs on the album. Violent Revolution has its moments, too, I really like the first four songs, "Second Awakening", and "System Decay". I never heard Outcast all the way through but "Phobia" is an excellent song!!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:17 am

Violent Revolution got my vote.It was a good return to form for them.Enemy of God is no slouch either.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:28 am

Enemy of God for me, followed closely by VR.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:30 pm

I went with Enemy Of God.
Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:33 pm

I went with violent revolution. I'm still on a kreator kick. I now have emusiced or Amazoned 8 albums. Grrrreat stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:50 am

Very tough one!

Enemy of God and Cause For Conflict are both favorites of mine, but in the end, Hordes of Chaos is my favorite from front to back; partially because it's shorter in length. No filler
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Enemy of God...
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:58 pm

I went with Cause For Conflict, something about that record really grabs me. I really like Enemy Of God too, but for the most part the newer albums have an incomplete feeling almost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:23 am

i like every single one of those albums, but Violent Revolution floored me when it came out. i was expecting them to experiment even further, but they went all kick ass again.

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:42 am

Violent revolution.

I also enjoy Renewal a lot.
Back to top Go down
firestarter
Metal student
Metal student
firestarter

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:33 am

"Violent Revolution" by far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:23 am

The experimentation was more my cup of tea. I voted for Endorama.
Back to top Go down
arachnoplasma
Metal student
Metal student
arachnoplasma

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 am

I really dig all of those albums, but Enemy of God is my favorite. Renewal is a really underrated album. Least favorite is Outcast, but it has its moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album?   Favorite Later-Day Kreator Album? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1