Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I Can't stand sports anymore.

Go down 
+3
mc666
metalinmyveins
troublemagnet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Empty
PostSubject: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:27 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/04/05/san-francisco-giants-fan-beaten-dodger-game-brain-damage/

I'm begining to think that sports are for morons.Now before you get all angry about this,think about it.Sports are yet another form of mind control.There is no other reason to explain why some Raiders fans knocked out somebody with a Dolphins jersey on or why some FanATIC in L.A. automaticaly hates the Celtics.

Scott Waters has insulted me for being a Sabres fan to the point where I don't even want to talk to him anymore.This got on my nerves so much, I didn't care one way or another who wins what when.

This is one of my pet peeves with sports and all it's stupid fans. If your a sports fan,ask your self this question:

How does it change my life if my favorite sports team wins a championship?

Does it improve my economic status in any permanant way? Does it cure my mother's cronic cancer? or improve my spirtual self?

What about the studies that prove domestic violence goes up after your team loses?

All that wasted energy screaming, for what?

Another thing I don't understand is the hatred for the oposing team. What would happen if the other team didn't show up? I would love to watch those jerk fans get an anouncement-"The other team will not show up tonight, but that's fine you hate them anyways, right? You can watch your team do warm-ups and stretches all night untill you get bored."

You'd think these sports fans would enjoy a good quality team to play against.But no, they'd rather root for free-agent laundry.These prima donna athletes don't give a damn about you, they think your a joke and beneath them.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:33 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/04/05/san-francisco-giants-fan-beaten-dodger-game-brain-damage/

I'm begining to think that sports are for morons.Now before you get all angry about this,think about it.Sports are yet another form of mind control.There is no other reason to explain why some Raiders fans knocked out somebody with a Dolphins jersey on or why some FanATIC in L.A. automaticaly hates the Celtics.

Scott Waters has insulted me for being a Sabres fan to the point where I don't even want to talk to him anymore.This got on my nerves so much, I didn't care one way or another who wins what when.

This is one of my pet peeves with sports and all it's stupid fans. If your a sports fan,ask your self this question:

How does it change my life if my favorite sports team wins a championship?

Does it improve my economic status in any permanant way? Does it cure my mother's cronic cancer? or improve my spirtual self?

What about the studies that prove domestic violence goes up after your team loses?

All that wasted energy screaming, for what?

Another thing I don't understand is the hatred for the oposing team. What would happen if the other team didn't show up? I would love to watch those jerk fans get an anouncement-"The other team will not show up tonight, but that's fine you hate them anyways, right? You can watch your team do warm-ups and stretches all night untill you get bored."

You'd think these sports fans would enjoy a good quality team to play against.But no, they'd rather root for free-agent laundry.These prima donna athletes don't give a damn about you, they think your a joke and beneath them.

"Facebook gets me in trouble.I like being rude to people exspecially inlaws and ex'es. My friend list gets smaller and smaller. I've been messaged with rude comments by my daughter's white trash family because they were spying on my profile.Sometimes, I'll leave a nasty comment, knowing those nosy bastards will eventually read it".

Your quote in the Facebook thread: Enough said...
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Ooh I get it.Because I'm misanthropic I hate sports. No, it's the other way around. I hate the way you humans act in the first place, thus my hatred of sports fans. Here's a wake-up call humans-not everybody in this world is going to like you.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:48 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
Ooh I get it.Because I'm misanthropic I hate sports. No, it's the other way around. I hate the way you humans act in the first place, thus my hatred of sports fans. Here's a wake-up call humans-not everybody in this world is going to like you.

No, it's because you're a hypocrite. You come on here and act holier than thou, based on your assumptions on how you THINK the average sports fan reacts towards their brethren, but then what you hate in sports fans you condone in your own actions towards your family members on Facebook. Seriously, do you not see the hypocrisy in that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:49 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
I hate the way you humans act in the first place

So, what are you exactly? You're not human? You're an ET?

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:51 pm

i suppose i don't need to dress my wife & kids up in Florida Gators jerseys in order to beat the hell out of them, but dammit, it makes me feel like part of the team. plus the jerseys soak up a lot of blood.

troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:57 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

No, it's because you're a hypocrite. You come on here and act holier than thou, based on your assumptions on how you THINK the average sports fan reacts towards their brethren, but then what you hate in sports fans you condone in your own actions towards your family members on Facebook. Seriously, do you not see the hypocrisy in that?
Nope.I never said I'm better than any one else, but what happened to that Giants fans was WRONG. Look, it's all mind control-TV ,movies , metal etc. If you,your average sports fan that minds his own business and doesn't bother anyone else that's great! Your just a usefull idiot according to the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion, and other esoteric occult doctrine.
"In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about WE FURTHER DISTRACT THEM WITH AMUSEMENTS, GAMES, PASTIMES, PASSIONS, PEOPLE'S PALACES .... SOON WE SHALL BEGIN THROUGH THE PRESS TO PROPOSE COMPETITIONS IN ART, IN SPORT IN ALL KINDS: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more disaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we because we alone shall be offering them new directions for thought ... of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us." -the Protocols Chapter 13.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Paging Bellvue Psychiatric, we may need a strait-jacked delivered to the HOM.

Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 pm

detuned wrote:
Paging Bellvue Psychiatric, we may need a strait-jacked delivered to the HOM.

No sh!t...

What a bunch of rambling.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:19 am

its just a game sports that is
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 am

Quote :
Look, it's all mind control-TV ,movies , metal etc.

So what do you suggest we do with our time? Read conspiracy books?

Don't you listen to metal?? You might find yourself more at home at a Alex Jones type discussion board.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:12 am

You know the "Protocols" is a bunch of made up fairy tales, but since you believe in conspiracy theories and your mind is consumed by such non-sense having nothing to do with reality, I'll let it pass. I hope the authorities catch the two idiots who have put this Giants fans' life in this situation.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:20 am

GrandNational wrote:
You know the "Protocols" is a bunch of made up fairy tales, but since you believe in conspiracy theories and your mind is consumed by such non-sense having nothing to do with reality, I'll let it pass. I hope the authorities catch the two idiots who have put this Giants fans' life in this situation.

As do I! With that being said, this type of incident is not the norm. One has to remember that for every 50,000 fans at a baseball game, you're going to have that fringe who are more interested in getting in the face of the oppositions fans. What percentage is the fringe? Who knows, but most people go to a sporting event to root on their team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:53 am

I personally don't believe this thread was intended to be about sports. I think that was a smokescreen to shove the "Protocols of Zion" radical B.S. down our throats.

That is not the purpose of this board and this thread is now closed.

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:28 pm

I never once insulted troublemagnet for being a Sabres fan. Not once.

PostSubject: Re: Why I Can't stand sports anymore.   Why I Can't stand sports anymore. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I Can't stand sports anymore.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: