Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....

Go down 
+11
Mglaffas81
Addy
ZetaReticuli
troublemagnet
Stender
Wargod
manny
SpectreFate
Fat Freddy
metalinmyveins
thejokeriv
15 posters
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Empty
PostSubject: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:21 pm

http://tyrannyoftradition.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/venom-singer-saddened-by-royal-snub/

Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:39 pm

That article was absolutely hilarious! To be honest, I don't have a problem with the hoopla. Yes, the media acts like these are the only important nuptials in the world at the present time, but let them (William & Kate) have their day. I wasn't going to be one of those who stayed up in the central time zone of the U.S, but I caught the highlights, which was fine. Small doses of almost anything is good in life, and this event seems to fit the bill...

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Laughing very hard That's awesome. Positively Onion-worthy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Here's all the info you need to find out why Americans should care about the royal wedding.

http://www.whyamericansshouldcareabouttheroyalwedding.com
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:49 pm

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
Here's all the info you need to find out why Americans should care about the royal wedding.

http://www.whyamericansshouldcareabouttheroyalwedding.com

That's pretty funny also...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Laughing very hard

This is why I love these Satan loving bastards!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Laughing very hard That's awesome. Positively Onion-worthy.

No joke! It should have been in the onion!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:38 pm

I actually don't mind it all so it's a royal wedding that comes along like this every 30+ years so what.

If not your cup of tea ignore it.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
I actually don't mind it all so it's a royal wedding that comes along like this every 30+ years so what.

If not your cup of tea ignore it.

Wargod52

I wouldnt mind either, but mass violence and upheaval in Syria and Libya, our own bullsh!t war oversees, etc. We got sh*t to do.
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Don't be fooled, This Kate woman is being set up to be assassinated just like Diana according to the occult doctrine. I don't buy that Kate is some "commoner". Those reptilian illuminati in-bred bastards value continuing their bloodline no matter what.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:52 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
Don't be fooled, This Kate woman is being set up to be assassinated just like Diana according to the occult doctrine. I don't buy that Kate is some "commoner". Those reptilian illuminati in-bred bastards value continuing their bloodline no matter what.

Thank God for the "Ignore" feature on this board. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:20 pm

I'm slow. Is Cronos serious? lol
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:22 pm

While the hype and hubbub drives me nuts with the wedding but the good thing about it is, its some GOOD news something that seems to be so rare these days like wargod said if its not your cup of tea ignore it

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:12 am

troublemagnet wrote:

Dude, is this a joke or are you just a complete idiot? It seems like all you do is chatter endlessly about some paranoid conspiracy crap that NO ONE cares about. Why don't you just share your thoughts on the music we all know and love?
Please, for god's sake shut up with all your crap.

But yeah, that was hilarious! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:56 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

Dude, is this a joke or are you just a complete idiot? It seems like all you do is chatter endlessly about some paranoid conspiracy crap that NO ONE cares about. Why don't you just share your thoughts on the music we all know and love?
Please, for god's sake shut up with all your crap.

But yeah, that was hilarious! Laughing very hard

Amen!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 pm

I could care less what happens to a bunch of spoiled Monarchs who don't have to work a day in their lives and have everything given to them just because they were born in the right families. I don't begrudge them their life of privelage, I just don't care.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:18 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I could care less what happens to a bunch of spoiled Monarchs who don't have to work a day in their lives and have everything given to them just because they were born in the right families. I don't begrudge them their life of privelage, I just don't care.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate.Nightmare
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 pm

What wedding?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....   For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those you (like me) sick and tired of this royal wedding stuff....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: