Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....

Go down 
+13
Required Fields
DeathCult
Stender
adrian
Rattlehead88
MoonChild
bassman
metalinmyveins
Nico
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Coram Deo
17 posters

Which band has the best thrash album come back? Finals
Heathen-The Evolution of Chaos
Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_lcap15%Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Exodus-Tempo of the Damned
Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_lcap11%Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Testament-The Formation of Damnation
Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_lcap30%Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
Kreator - Violent Revolution
Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_lcap19%Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Metallica-Death Magnetic
Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_lcap11%Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Megadeth-The system has Failed
Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_lcap14%Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Empty
PostSubject: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 am

Here are the finals. I took the bands with 4 or more votes as of Thursday night 11pm WI time.

Vote away, and we'll see who HOM crowns as having the best comeback....
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 am

DETH!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:25 am

Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Letterman-testamints

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:35 am

I went with Kreator.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:58 am

Once again, I've gotta give my vote to Testament!! The first four songs on Violent Revolution are really cool, though.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:12 am

I gave my vote to Testament as well...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Awesome. cheers
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Heathen for me, please.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:29 am

Testament - The Formation of Damnation
Back to top Go down
Rattlehead88
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:50 pm

All are great but Megadeth wins for me Like i perviously said in another board . Chris Polands Return the original guitarist from Killing and Peace sells makes a studio return and gave us some killer solos and riffs and blends that chemistry with Dave Mustaine .
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Tempo of the Damned for me.

Call me crazy but Violent Revolution doesn't appeal to me as much as most other Kreator albums, I don't know what it is.

I sadly still have yet to get my hands on a copy of that new Heathen.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Heathen
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:42 am

Megadeth, that was the record that got me excited about them again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:37 am

I voted for Heathen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Kreator

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Heathen for me. The others are really good (can't speak for Kreator as I haven't heard that one yet) but Heathen really stands out.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Tough to choose here. DEATH MAGNETIC is the only album that I don't really like that much. I think I like THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED the best of the others, but IMO I don't think it is a thrash album. I guess I still have to think about this one.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Testament; in my opinion, there's not even a contest here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....   Best thrash Metal Come back Finals..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best thrash Metal Come back Finals.....
Page 1 of 1