Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

United Abominations vs Endgame

Go down 
+14
Rattlehead88
James B.
adrian
Mglaffas81
MetalGuy71
Required Fields
SpectreFate
Fat Freddy
exact33
thejokeriv
Smindas
Igor
Gilbert
18 posters

- United Abominations
United Abominations vs Endgame Vote_lcap48%United Abominations vs Endgame Vote_rcap
 48% [ 12 ]
- Endgame
United Abominations vs Endgame Vote_lcap52%United Abominations vs Endgame Vote_rcap
 52% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

United Abominations vs Endgame Empty
PostSubject: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 am

Which is your favourite?

My vote goes for UA.

I can't resist songs like sleepwalker and Washington is next headbanger
Back to top Go down
Igor
Metal student
Metal student
Igor

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 am

definitely UA
United Abominations vs Endgame 506406
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:46 am

By 'Headcrusher', I take it you mean Endgame? My vote is with United for sure, anyway. As I've probably said here a couple of times before, I always felt Endgame lacked proper songs. It was all just riffs strung together a bit carelessly.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 am

my bad, i meant endgame.

Sorry for the mistyping
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 am

No worries man, I got what you were saying.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:57 am

Endgame
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:11 am

Endgame - I thought UA was so-so...

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:21 am

ENDGAME!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:22 am

exact33 wrote:
Endgame - I thought UA was so-so...

+1
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:48 am

I prefer Endgame, definitely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 am

Endgame gets the slight nod for me.

Last edited by 007 on Sun May 01, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:03 am

Smindas wrote:
By 'Headcrusher', I take it you mean Endgame? My vote is with United for sure, anyway. As I've probably said here a couple of times before, I always felt Endgame lacked proper songs. It was all just riffs strung together a bit carelessly.

Smindas and I are on the same wave-length here.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:31 pm

United Abominations for me too - It's a great albums, and one of Megadeth's best IMO - Endgame surely didn't lack anything in heaviness and thrash, but the songs just bore me - not enough focus on songwriting, and too much focus on guitar wankery and riffs.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Endgame.

I did recently listen to United Abominations for the first time in quite a while; I don't know what it is but it just doesn't impress me as much as Endgame or System Has Failed. Strange considering it was the first Megadeth album I actually owned.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:30 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
United Abominations for me too - It's a great albums, and one of Megadeth's best IMO - Endgame surely didn't lack anything in heaviness and thrash, but the songs just bore me - not enough focus on songwriting, and too much focus on guitar wankery and riffs.

I agree.

The songs on UA are much more memorable.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:15 am

adrian wrote:
Endgame.

I did recently listen to United Abominations for the first time in quite a while; I don't know what it is but it just doesn't impress me as much as Endgame or System Has Failed. Strange considering it was the first Megadeth album I actually owned.

The System has Failed was really good too.

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:16 am

Both have moments and both have background ambience (IMHO)

I just dig how the guitars jump out in your face on "ENDGAME" and Drover gets to cut loose more than on "UA".

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:47 pm

This one is hard for me . Just Considering i love all Megadeth Album's something about each one But i would in the end have to go with United Abominations just tells a straight F -you to the American Government and a call out in a way to all their lies . Endgame great Album Dielect of Chaos is Amazing , This Day We Fight Fast straight to the point , 1320 awesome Thrash that reminds me of 502 and Last Rites / Loved to Deth . and so on Endgame is great still needs to grow . Still the best of the Newer Megadeth is the Systems has failed Chris poland return on The album some great Solos and songwriting ...
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:55 pm

I don't think either one is all that great but UA.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:35 am

End Game is a better one.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:56 pm

UA, to me it just has more memorable songs. Endgame seems heavier but it sacrifices memorability to achieve that IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:33 pm

UA got my vote for some reason it was more catchy for me
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Abominations vs Endgame   United Abominations vs Endgame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1