Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)

Go down 
+9
Joe
Thrasher73
James B.
adrian
Troublezone
metalhead777
kmorg
mc666
Temple of Blood
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Empty
PostSubject: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:47 pm

I am proud to announce the finalized lineup for our 3rd album, to be titled "A Show of Force":

Jim Mullis - lead vocals
Matt Barnes - rhythm/lead guitar
Lance Wright - drums

and our newest members:
Kelly Conlon - bass (ex-DEATH, ex-MONSTROSITY, FIRES OF BABYLON, etc.)
Andre Corbin - lead guitar (ex-HELSTAR)

I am VERY excited about having the opportunity to play with such incredible musicians. I am a huge fan of their previous bands and this is really an honor for me personally. I really think the combination of strong songs, our best lineup yet, better mix/production (yes, I heard all your criticisms before Smile ) will yield our finest effort to date. This is our heaviest and most technical material we have recorded and I think it is also our best. I spent two years singing in a local cover band and I can't wait to get in the studio and sing over these new songs! We are incorporating blast beats at times where it makes sense and we really want to distinguish ourselves from the retro-thrash pack by playing in a unique style.

some tentative song titles:
"Greater than Death"
"Trilemma"
"A Show of Force"
"The Advocate and the Accuser"
"Exalted"
"Curse of Black Hearts"

We are also planning on recording a cover version of the SANCTUARY classic "Battle Angels".

Due to band members prior recording commitments with other bands, we are planning for an early 2012 release.

We wish to extend our sincere thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past and we hope to win over some new fans with our latest offering.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:34 am

blast beats huh? cool, i love that sh*t. looking forward to hearing what you come up with.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:12 am

Looking forward to it!!

Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:58 am

wow...I remember when I first stumbled across temple of blood a few years ago,always though they were one of those smalltime thrash bands. That was right after the release of "Prepare for the Judgement of Mankind", I never thought in a million years I would see members from big name acts like death or helstar with them!

Best of luck with the new release, first day buy for me.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Based on what you announced... it sounds promising.

Mostly i really hope the vocals are more aggressive. Smile

Quote :
Kelly Conlon - bass (ex-DEATH, ex-MONSTROSITY, FIRES OF BABYLON, etc.)

He's a good player. He played on one of my favorite Death albums. headbanger
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Sounds like it's gonna kill!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Hope the best for you and your band....laterz

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 am

Thanks everyone!

TZ, I think you'll definitely hear more aggressive vox than before. The music is more aggressive, so that is what it calls for.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:36 am

Sounds good,cant wait to see what you guys come up with.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:25 am

I'll be checking this out! This is some big news. I hope it sounds as good as you pitched it! Smile
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:24 pm

That's awesome news, ToB!!!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Thanks guys!

Hope you all won't be disappointed. We're putting our best foot forward with this one.

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Good job on getting Kelly Conlon and Andre Corbin. Looking fwd to hearing what comes of this.
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Good luck Jim. I'm looking forward to hearing it.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Awesome stuff - looking forward to the new album headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)   Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big TEMPLE OF BLOOD announcement (power/thrash/speed metal)
Page 1 of 1