Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is more awesome?

Go down 
+19
leafinator
Gilbert
holydiver97595
Coram Deo
ryanmetalman
scottmitchell74
bassman
metalinmyveins
MetalGuy71
manny
James B.
thejokeriv
MoonChild
Leatherface
Nico
Fat Freddy
exact33
Stender
Sutekh
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is more awesome?
WILLIAM SHATNER
Who is more awesome? Vote_lcap46%Who is more awesome? Vote_rcap
 46% [ 17 ]
CHUCK NORRIS
Who is more awesome? Vote_lcap54%Who is more awesome? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage

Who is more awesome? Empty
PostSubject: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Who is more awesome? NORRIS or SHATNER?
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 pm

This will end in tears.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Shatner...first interracial kiss on television. Norris cant beat the power of love.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Norris! All those Chuck-isms are great plus:

Who is more awesome? Chucktatorship

Who is more awesome? Chucknorriscat128566835142314436

Who is more awesome? Chucknorris

Who is more awesome? Chucknorris5

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Tough one. Shatner has The Eternal Hairpiece of Doom, but Chuck Norris has The Power of Beard. I'd say they're evenly matched.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:16 pm

The Shat Man. "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:32 pm

I'm a big fan of action films, so I think Chuck Norris is literally infinity times more awesome than William Shatner hahahaha! I think the Chuck Norris jokes are kinda overrated, and I don't really watch Walker, Texas Ranger, but I could go on and on about how much I love his movies. Invasion U.S.A. and Lone Wolf McQuade are my favorites, but from 1981 to 1991 he was pretty much making consistently entertaining films. He also had lots and lots of hilarious lines, and one of the things that makes them so funny is that it always sounds like something you'd expect him to say! He's in his 70s now and he's still in better shape than a lot of other action heroes younger than him, I wouldn't be surprised if he lived to be over 100. What's so special about Shatner, anyway, I mean surely it isn't the Priceline commercials haha.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:56 pm

exact33 wrote:

Who is more awesome? Chucknorris5

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:20 am

Chuck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:35 am

Who is more awesome? 12087 Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:20 am

Chuck will smite all you shatner fans like the tiny bugs you are Who is more awesome? 47715

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:28 am

Tough one.... But.... In..... The end I had.... to... choose..... capt kirk
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 am

Shatner...because he "BOLDLY" went where no man has gone before.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:40 am

Shatner, every planet Captain Kirk landed on, he scored!!!! Green Chicks, Black Chicks, Klingon chicks, phantom chicks, ex wives, girlfriends, all made into the Captain's Log!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:54 am

After viewing this clip on YouTube, I'm gonna have to go with Shatner. Best meltdown ever captured on film.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 am

Kirk and his concrete dildo

Who is more awesome? 2126110615_c4731ff124

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:13 am

Many loves of Captain James T. Kirk

Who is more awesome? 320x240

Who is more awesome? Miramanee1

Who is more awesome? 292px-Marlena_Moreau,_mirror

Who is more awesome? 320x240Who is more awesome? 320x240
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:21 am

Skin color means nothing to Kirk. Black, white, red...green. It's all good.

Who is more awesome? Yvonne_craig_as_slave_girl_marta

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:49 am

Kirk is an Equal Opportunity Mack Daddy.

Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:25 pm

I've NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER understood the love for a show like Star Trek, and according to William Shatner he didn't either. This might be my all-time favorite SNL bit, and I love what this poster did for this youtube video. Watch and enjoy...

...but I did understand why people loved T.J Hooker. I know it had Adrian Zmed, but Heather Locklear made up for any of his bad acting...
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Gotta go with Chuck, I mean, Mr. Norris. Shatner is annoying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Denny Crane William Shatner
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Shatner, and it's not eve close.

And for what it's worth, I believe he's since regretted his Star Trek rant. He knows what the franchise means to people, and what it meant to him.

Happy
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Who is more awesome? Scared

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Chuck Norris auditioned for one of the roles in "Brokeback Mountain" but was turned down cause it was too true to life for it to be considered acting.

PostSubject: Re: Who is more awesome?   Who is more awesome? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is more awesome?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next