Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone else get this when they come here?

Go down 
+13
thejokeriv
Olafsto
chewie
metalinmyveins
DallasBlack
exact33
adrian
Stender
GrandNational
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Coram Deo
A Handful of Wayne
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

anyone else get this when they come here? Empty
PostSubject: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:44 pm

This keeps popping up...

heartofmetal.niceboard.com contains content from www.communic.org, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.communic.org that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.communic.org, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Never. I've been lurking fOr awhile. What virus protection do you use. If it's a free one you may be getting false positives?
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Nope.

Olafsto, if you want people to listen to Communic, just post some samples. No need to infect us with a virus.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Never seen that. I assume it's referring to Olaf's sig.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:56 pm

lol! I have the full version of AVG which actually works pretty good and has caught a virus every time when they happen. my subscription is ending in a few days so maybe thats why its doing this.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:04 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Nope.

Olafsto, if you want people to listen to Communic, just post some samples. No need to infect us with a virus.

anyone else get this when they come here? 201269
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:08 pm

wow never got that message before. Olaf you suck! Smile
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Nope, hasn't happened to me
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:12 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Nope.

Laughing very hard

listen to communic or get a virus!!!

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:08 am

Coram Deo wrote:
Never. I've been lurking fOr awhile. What virus protection do you use. If it's a free one you may be getting false positives?

I actually have a virus on my main computer that tells me I have a virus which can be taken care of if I purchase their virus protection. It only comes up if my computer has been on for a while and dissapears when I restart it. However, I've had no problems when coming here.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:33 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
This keeps popping up...

heartofmetal.niceboard.com contains content from www.communic.org, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.communic.org that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.communic.org, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

Yeah, I just saw this when I clicked on the Thrash Poll for 1990. Hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:02 am

I've never seen this. I use:
AVG free
Spybot
Ad Aware
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:13 am

Oh great, blame a poor norwegian trying to promote the local band..... Smile
I guess my signature was ready for a little update anyway. So you all check out my new one, it`s supposed to be virus free but may give you a bad rash and a massive hard on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:01 am

Olafsto wrote:
may give you a massive hard on.

Agree with that
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:10 am

Yep - I was getting that message too!!!! Not just you
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:26 am

Never seen that.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Olafsto wrote:
So you all check out my new one, it`s supposed to be virus free but may give you a bad rash and a massive hard on.

Olaf, I think Mr. Moon will get the biggest hard on after seeing that Razz
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:11 pm

lol! I have the full version of AVG which actually works pretty good and has caught a virus every time when they happen. my subscription is ending in a few days so maybe thats why its doing this.

Yep. I got a similar message
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Locky wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
may give you a massive hard on.

Agree with that

You left the wrong person in there. I'm on the right. lol! Damn that picture is old. I must have made that in like 2003. Its horrible haha.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:16 pm

EvyMetal wrote:

Well I finally updated my AVG and actually for free. For the heck of it I looked up a code and found it on some website. They said it was part of some promotion. It expires in 2018 haha.

So far so good in not seeing that thing pop up so I'm thinking it was just from the software ending but who knows.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:22 pm

EvyMetal wrote:

Well I finally updated my AVG and actually for free. For the heck of it I looked up a code and found it on some website. They said it was part of some promotion. It expires in 2018 haha.

So far so good in not seeing that thing pop up so I'm thinking it was just from the software ending but who knows.

Olaf got rid of the link.... that might have helped....

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:05 pm

who's olaf? Razz

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 pm

GrandNational wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Nope.

anyone else get this when they come here? 201269

this is a good way to advertise for TheKing though!

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 pm

kmorg wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Olaf got rid of the link.... that might have helped....

That is exactly what it was - I am not getting the message anymore either
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:15 pm

but i still hear Communic music playing in the background everytime I log on to the site...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone else get this when they come here?   anyone else get this when they come here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone else get this when they come here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: