Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)

Go down 
+4
kmorg
MetalGuy71
manny
ultmetal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Empty
PostSubject: Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)   Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:25 am

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) 100_1564

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) 100_1562

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) 100_1558

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) 100_1557

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) 100_1556

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) 100_1584

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) 100_1539

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) IMG_0719

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) 100_1534

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) 100_1536

Last edited by ultmetal on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)   Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:50 am

I have the set of KISS figures that are in picture # 5, also that Alice Cooper figure.

I also have Iron Maiden 'Killers' and 'The Trooper' set, Angus Young , Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin , Johnny Rotten, and boxset of KISS action figures of the Love Gun set, I keep thinking of selling them or trading them for CD's but I am not sure if I want to, I also Ozzy figure and the Sideshow figures of giant Ozzy, Alice Cooper, and Rob Zombie.

I have lot more then I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)   Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:29 am

manny wrote:
I have the set of KISS figures that are in picture # 5, also that Alice Cooper figure.

I also have Iron Maiden 'Killers' and 'The Trooper' set, Angus Young , Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin , Johnny Rotten, and boxset of KISS action figures of the Love Gun set, I keep thinking of selling them or trading them for CD's but I am not sure if I want to, I also Ozzy figure and the Sideshow figures of giant Ozzy, Alice Cooper, and Rob Zombie.

I have lot more then I mentioned.

I missed out on the Love Gun set. Ugh! Sad

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)   Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:03 am

Neat-o!

I have the Alice Cooper figure too.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)   Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:42 am

Very cool. I used to have the set with the letters and the Psycho Curcus set.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25875

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)   Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:21 pm

I have a couple of those KISS sets. And I have the Eric Carr figure too. Where did you get the Mini-Mates figure of Alice Cooper? I do have a set of KISS Mini-Mates.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)   Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:55 am

Awesome, those are worth alot of money since they are in the boxes yet. I think most fail to realize that once they are taken out you lose quite abit of value.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)   Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Whilst you may lose value taking them out the box, I never quite got the point of buying a figure made for display and not displaying it. I've got the Ace from pic #5 and the full scale Alice. I love that Cooper one, it's such a cool diorama.

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)   Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:48 pm

I have an original Gene Simmons from 1978. His leg is busted but it's complete. Not in the box.
Very Cool. Anyone want it let me know. The box is 103.oo on e-bay?? Whew. Nuts.

PM me. Todd
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)   Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 pm

I want it. Don't have any money to pay for it. Razz

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)   Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss Action Figures (...and Alice Cooper!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Collector's Corner-
Jump to: