Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark?

Go down 
+13
Olafsto
SAHB Healer
stevegarveyfan
Wargod
Troublezone
thejokeriv
kmorg
exact33
ultmetal
chewie
MetalGuy71
Mglaffas81
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark?   What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

It's funny, alot of those "Danish" products you Americans talk about, I have never EVER heard of.....

I guess they just export it to America instead of eat it in Denmark, kind of like Mexico and Jose Cuervo (no one drinks that crap barely legal tequila in Mexico!)
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark?   What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:28 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:

It's funny, alot of those "Danish" products you Americans talk about, I have never EVER heard of.....

What are you trying to say?!?!? Those products CLEARLY say Danish on them so they must be from Daneland.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark?   What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:46 am

Denmark...home of average tennis players who give birth to average drummers

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark?   What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:32 pm

chewie wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

What are you trying to say?!?!? Those products CLEARLY say Danish on them so they must be from Daneland.

just like French Fries are from France!!

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark?   What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:37 pm

exact33 wrote:
chewie wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

Laughing

you beat me to it!
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark?   What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:02 pm

exact33 wrote:
chewie wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

EXACTLY!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark?   What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:55 pm

chewie wrote:
exact33 wrote:
chewie wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

EXACTLY!!!! Laughing

angry

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark?   What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Does The Average American Man Know About Denmark?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2