Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glenn Rogers on Beyond The Riff, Sunday, Feb.27

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyingV
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
FlyingV

Number of posts : 270

Glenn Rogers on Beyond The Riff, Sunday, Feb.27 Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Rogers on Beyond The Riff, Sunday, Feb.27   Glenn Rogers on Beyond The Riff, Sunday, Feb.27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 pm

The stellar line-up of guests on "Beyond The Riff" continues this Sunday, Feb.27 as our very special guest will be legendary thrash metal guitarist Glenn Rogers! Join Glenn and hosts Priest and Bishop for this exclusive live world-wide interview as Glenn talks about everything from Hirax to John Lee Hooker. Listen live online at KSETLIVE.COM from 4-6PM CST / 2-4PM PST.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12620

Glenn Rogers on Beyond The Riff, Sunday, Feb.27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Rogers on Beyond The Riff, Sunday, Feb.27   Glenn Rogers on Beyond The Riff, Sunday, Feb.27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:29 pm

I was "surprised" when Glenn told me he was John Lee's caretaker during his hiatus from playing in bands. I am a big JLH fan and Glenn. If I am not out on the road, I will fer sures listen to this. Laterz

Glenn Rogers on Beyond The Riff, Sunday, Feb.27
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Conversation Piece-
Jump to: