Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adrian - One Step into the Uncertain

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adrian - One Step into the Uncertain Empty
PostSubject: Adrian - One Step into the Uncertain   Adrian - One Step into the Uncertain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:30 pm

Here's a pretty cool, obscure German speed/traditional heavy metal band. They only released one album unfortunately, in 1987 -- "One Step into the Uncertain" -- and it's graced with one of the most awesomely bad covers ever in the history of metal. I actually do think the artwork is really cool in that simple, unpretentious way that only the glory days of the '80s could produce. Like I said before, they kind of fall somewhere in between traditional heavy metal and speed metal, in the Helloween vein. Clean vocals, decent production, catchy guitar work. Anyone know these guys..?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Adrian - One Step into the Uncertain   Adrian - One Step into the Uncertain Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:12 am

I've not heard of these guys. Interesting.

Ever heard of Bullet? They were a German heavy metal band that released an album called "No Mercy".

PostSubject: Re: Adrian - One Step into the Uncertain   Adrian - One Step into the Uncertain Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:22 pm

I've definitely heard of Bullet but haven't checked their music out yet. Would you recommend them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian - One Step into the Uncertain   Adrian - One Step into the Uncertain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adrian - One Step into the Uncertain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: