Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued Empty
PostSubject: Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued   Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:56 pm

why is no one interested in properly re-issuing Sinner's discography?!

Sinner is so damn underrated. You'd think with Primal Fear's popularity that someone would take some interest in re-issuing Sinner's back catalog.

With most of Sinner's catalog being out of print the metal world has been robbed out of some very awesome metal albums.

Last edited by Alex Dee Rokket on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued   Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Email Noise Records. While you're at it, ask them about the Running Wild albums. Otherwise the world will just have to live with the Russian bootlegs of Sinner and Running Wild.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued   Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Tell me about it!

I was lucky enough to tracked down ALL the Running Wild albums at my local music store! If you can believe that!

This happened about 7 years ago. One glorious afternoon I happened to be waltzing my way into this music store called JB Hi-Fi and whilst browsing randomly I found a treasure chest of awesome proportions THE ENTIRE RUNNING WILD CATALOG!!!!!!

In one sweep, like some sort of excavator I grabbed all 13 or so albums of theirs, took em to the counter thinking it was some sort of a prank ... thinking any minute now someone is gonna jump out at me saying I've been punk'd...

but nope ... it was the real deal ... from the time I walked out of the store until I got home I felt like I was carrying around a million dollars in cold hard cash and the whole world was out to find me lol
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued   Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:33 pm

and if you don't know how F*CKING great Sinner are:

Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued   Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:18 am

Well some news I suppose,

Danger Zone
Touch of Sin
Comin Out Fighting
Dangerous Charm

Have each been released as 2 in 1 boxsets. They come with full artwork inside the booklets

but one catch...

They have only been re-issued in ... *drumroll* Japan!

you're looking at paying about 60 bucks w/ transport for the lot
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued   Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:48 am

I love Sinner. I don't own all of their catalogue, but they're really essential.

I agree that they're very underrated.

Even their latest release is very good, despite several bad comments i read on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued   Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinner's catalog needs to be re-issued
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: