Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 28818

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 6:08 am

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25158

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 4:19 pm

'Parks and Recreation' did an episode in a strip club (The Glitter Factory). During 4 different scenes, I was able to identify 3 songs. 'Unskinny Bop' by Poison, 'Sex Action' by LA Guns and 'Lady Red Light' by Great White. The 4th one I didn't recognize and I don't think there was vocals in the clip.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 28818

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 9:09 pm

On Netflix's Dark, the part of the show set in 1986 has one of the character's teenage self listening to Kreator's Pleasure To Kill.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 24348

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 1:13 pm

007 wrote:
On Netflix's Dark, the part of the show set in 1986 has one of the character's teenage self listening to Kreator's Pleasure To Kill.

headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28