Share | 

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 26886

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Sun May 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Danielle Harris

cool
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 32658

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Sun May 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Currently watching "Hatchet II" and Danielle Harris is rockin' a Twisted Sister "Come Out and Play" t-shirt....

...and now Overkill's "Old School" is playing over the end credits!! headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 28384

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Sun May 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Currently watching "Hatchet II" and Danielle Harris is rockin' a Twisted Sister "Come Out and Play" t-shirt....

I liked that one better than the original

the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 8072

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Tue May 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Showtime's "Billions" had the main character wearing a Black Sabbath "Master of Reality" t shirt in last night's episode. One of the writers has got to be an old school metalhead.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 23399

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:15 pm

I watched Action Point yesterday afternoon. It wasn't very good; it was barely R-rated, despite having an R-rating. Some of my favorite comedies are PG-13, but if it's an R-rated Johnny Knoxville comedy, go full throttle with it.

Still, I noticed Motörhead and Judas Priest shirts, and also saw a TV with "NWOBHM" on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 8072

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:03 pm

Forgot the product (car or phone maybe) but they are using Alice Cooper's "Under My Wheels" and then the Coop shows up at the end. Pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:33 pm

I don't believe this commercial has been brought up yet in this thread:
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:38 pm

I went to see Mission: Impossible - Fallout with my father this evening. One of the previews was for the movie Bumblebee, and Hailee Steinfeld can be seen wearing a Motörhead shirt.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 24826

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:16 am

Anyone catch this Acura commercial featuring Motorhead's cover of 'Sympathy for the Devil'?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:11 pm

On tonight's season premiere of Supernatural, the opening recap montage had AC/DC's Shot Down In Flames playing over it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 24826

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:28 am

Anyone see this commercial with Tim Owens 'Santa Clause is Back in Town'?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:50 am

Anyone catch this Ford commercial yet?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27