Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage

Go down 
+56
glassprison
Highway Star
Noetic Effect
Wurthless
muckie
the sentinel
Troublezone
Glower
Icy Grave
DakotaRogers
TheGreatDuck
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
corplhicks
Vexer6
Witchfinder
Boris2008
SpectreFate
Chrome Locust
chewie
sheets
James B.
brokentulsa
CRIMSONMASK
Andy
TheDoctor'sScarf
DioRainbowManowar
The_Jayroh
mlotek
Lari
Alex Von Smythe
GrandNational
Hadley
A Handful of Wayne
metalinmyveins
Nico
DeathCult
Leatherface
stepcousin
tohostudios
adrian
Required Fields
Jesusandmetal23
scottmitchell74
QuothTheRaven
manny
bassman
rawr!
Joe
jstate
Sutekh
kmorg
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28368

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 11:02 pm

In Ernest Goes to Camp, there as an Iron Maiden poster in one of the campground houses.

Coincidentally, in Ernest Scared Stupid, "Seventh son of a seventh son" is said (nothing to do with the album, though), and in Ernest Rides Again, Ernest almost puts himself in an iron maiden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 9:21 am

On the most recent episode of Legends of Tommorow, they played Montrose's "I've got the Fire" during a fight scene.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 9:23 pm

I'm watching the Bob's Burgers episode Can't Buy Me Math and in it Bob does a striptease for his wife to AC/DC''s The Jack.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:51 pm

I just saw a K-Mart commercial where Valentine's Day shoppers are being followed around the store by a hair metal band playing a power ballad. The ad's slogan is "Love Rocks." Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I just saw a K-Mart commercial where Valentine's Day shoppers are being followed around the store by a hair metal band playing a power ballad. The ad's slogan is "Love Rocks." Very Happy

The singer in the commercial is in a real band...
http://sleazeroxx.com/hessler-frontman-igz-kincaid-featured-in-kmart-commercial/

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 9:59 pm

My wife was watching the celebrity medium show as I walked by the office and the guy they were working with was Kevin Dubrow's brother. He told a story of QR selling out Madison Square Garden in 1983 and how he was backstage. I guess he was trying to contact Kevin or something.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:09 pm

On tonight's episode of Supernatural, the show was based around pro wrestling and one of the wrestler's entrance music was Tesla's Modern Day Cowboy.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 10:52 am

The new Xfinity commercial features a bastardized version of Twisted Sister's 'We're Not Gonna Take It' with a cameo from Dee at the end...

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:54 pm

I was flipping channels last night and saw both the Simpson's with REM and the American Dad episde with Satriani's "Always with Me, Always with You" song.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 10:48 am

In the series finale of Mythbusters, they ran a montage of show highlights with Joey Ramone's version of 'What A Wonderful World'.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 9:29 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
In the series finale of Mythbusters, they ran a montage of show highlights with Joey Ramone's version of 'What A Wonderful World'.

cool I always really liked that show.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:40 pm

On the Goldbergs last night, a trio of the female characters did a cover of Rush's Tom Sawyer.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:38 pm

While on my daily walk this afternoon I walked past a "beater" car parked by the curb and when I glanced into it I saw...

KISS "Love Gun" seat covers!!!!!!

I know Gene tries to make as much money off the KISS name as possible but whoever heard of album-specific car seat covers??????

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 8:23 pm

I don't know, but I like it. I'd buy them.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 3:41 pm

AC/DC's 'Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution' is being used in a series of Applebee's commercials.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 5:47 pm

These DirectTV commercials with Jon Bon Jovi crack me up.  I never really like Bon Jovi's music very much but the look he gives the camera at the end of both commercials kills me.

"That's the power to turn back time...." *sly, knowing look at the camera*

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:10 am

tohostudios wrote:
These DirectTV commercials with Jon Bon Jovi crack me up.  I never really like Bon Jovi's music very much but the look he gives the camera at the end of both commercials kills me.

"That's the power to turn back time...."  *sly, knowing look at the camera*

Yea, that was pretty funny. I was also surprised to see Jon going so gray. Good for him not trying to paint his head.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:15 am

San Jose had Metallica perform the National Anthem at last nights Stanley Cup playoff game.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:28 pm

007 wrote:
San Jose had Metallica perform the National Anthem at last nights Stanley Cup playoff game.

Sadly, It didn't help.........
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Anybody see the Steven Tyler Skittles commercial yet?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 10:41 pm

Watching the Red Sox and Rangers and I could swear that Prince Fielder's walk up music is "Walk" by Pantera.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 8:44 pm

The cartoon show Uncle Grandpa had the Melvins guest star. However, since im not familiar with their music (though it sounded good enough to check out), i dont know what song they played, they kept repeating "keep it underground", but a google search didnt come up with anything.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:18 am

Not tv, but I saw this in Barnes & Noble a few weeks ago...

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 9780399539466_p0_v1_s192x300

Mad Libs all centered around Aerosmith lore. Kinda strange. Even stranger is that KISS hasn't done this already. Gene must be slipping in his old age.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:21 am

My kids were watching Nickelodeon last night and a promo for the new season of their "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" cartoon used "New York Groove" as background music. I was in the other room so I couldn't hear it clearly enough to tell if it was Ace Frehley's version or the original by Hello, though.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Just heard Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again" in a Walmart back-to-school commercial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage   Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Rock/Metal Movie & TV Usage
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next