Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth? Empty
PostSubject: How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth?   How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:04 pm

To all collectors of rarities out there - as I have this Laaz Rockit album and I am wondering how much would it fetch or for what could it be traded for (looking for Coven Blessed Is The Black BTW)?

The CD is - Laaz Rockit "Know Your Enemy" 1st Japanese pressing on Pony Canyon. The catalogue number is PCCY-0163. The both booklets (japanese fold-out and normal booklet with lyrics) are mint condition as is the insert and CD. So - how much would this fetch?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth?   How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:26 pm

You should be able to get between $30 - $50 on Ebay.

Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth?   How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Cool. Thanks for this cause it will help me in later deals (if any for this CD). I might actually get rid of it if offered a good thrash rarity (or the original non-bootleg version of that Coven disc - man I want that one!).
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth?   How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:03 pm

ultmetal wrote:

I imagine before the album went back in print a couple of years ago, it would be even higher. I remember hearing original copies of Annihilation Principle went for about $70, but I imagine that since they went back in print, they go for more rational prices.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth?   How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much would this Laaz Rockit CD be worth?
Page 1 of 1