Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got any cool and/or weird collectables?

Go down 
+20
Wurthless
Shiney
troublemagnet
exact33
chewie
MetalGuy71
Joe
thejokeriv
Zdan
speed101
tohostudios
Wargod
Eyesore
ultmetal
Shawn Of Fire
rawr!
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
Stender
kmorg
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Joe wrote:
Picked these up over 10 years ago. My favorite book as a kid:

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Wtwta11

Those are cool! I'm convinced being exposed to that book as a young kid is what turned me into "Tohostudios".
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:26 am

Anyone know if a $1 dollar bill from 1957 and a $2 bill from 1976 are worth anything?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 am

speed101 wrote:
Anyone know if a $1 dollar bill from 1957 and a $2 bill from 1976 are worth anything?

$3

Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:47 am

Not a serious dude.Can anybody please answer that might know?
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 am

I have some Robotech and Star Trek toys/stuff from the mid 90s. I need to put them back out and take pictures.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:53 am

speed101 wrote:

Well, all kidding aside, Googling that info, those bills came up with a total of maybe $6 or $7 bucks. Looks like they're on the fairly common side of things. Your mileage may vary. See what they come up with on ebay.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:37 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
speed101 wrote:

Well, all kidding aside, Googling that info, those bills came up with a total of maybe $6 or $7 bucks. Looks like they're on the fairly common side of things. Your mileage may vary. See what they come up with on ebay.

If you go to buy something with them, they're worth exactly $2.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 pm

I have a Batman pencil sharpener from 1977 Smile

Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:52 pm

exact33 wrote:
I have a Batman pencil sharpener from 1977 Smile

I WANT IT!!!!! Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 778825

I'll have to take a pic of my Batman stuff (which is not too terribly much)...unopened action figure, some graphic novels, a couple of coffee mugs and a hand-drawn Joker character card a buddy of mind scored from a comic show...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:59 pm

I just ordered Panthor and Battle Cat from eBay last week. lol!
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 pm

The original 13 G.I.Joes reissued in 2007. Short fuze was custom made.
Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 164591_494401188654_526418654_5971020_3581301_n
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 01291110

Crappy cell phone picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:07 am

That Ghoulies 2 blowup rocks.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 am

That Ghoulies thingy is killer, DC...where the heck did you find that? Was it a video store display thingie or something?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
That Ghoulies thingy is killer, DC...where the heck did you find that? Was it a video store display thingie or something?

Indeed it was a video store display, when Beckett Video went out of business in my hometown in the 90's it was still hanging in there during the clearance sale, I asked how much and he just gave it to me. I'd always loved it, but before then he'd refused to sell it to me. I tried looking it online, and while it says it was a promo for stores, that's STILL the only one I've ever seen
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:28 pm

you've had sex with it, haven't you, DC?

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Shiney wrote:

Repeatedly and with a vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Shiney wrote:

Repeatedly and with a vengeance.

Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Hey look, I took pictures of s'more of my junk!

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 168968_1714743982410_1052500800_2007030_2818360_n
Some KISS related comic books... the "KISS CLASSICS" one in the bottom row is a reprint of the two KISS Marvel Super Specials in one volume. The "Howard the Duck" issue contains KISS' first full appearance in a Marvel comic (1976). The rest of the books are from the early 90s publisher Revolutionary Comics.

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 167761_1714753142639_1052500800_2007040_4640694_n
This is a German advertising poster for a Metallica show from '87. I bought this when I was in Frankfurt as an exchange student in August of that year. These are the kinds of posters you'd see in subway stations, the sides of buses, etc. It would probably be worth something today if I hadn't folded it up like an idiot kid, I should've rollied it and kept it in a tube.

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 167761_1714753222641_1052500800_2007042_1216202_n
This is probably a little bit morbid, but this is my collection of news clippings about the deaths of Joey, Johnny and Dee Dee Ramone, which I keep tucked in the sleeve of my Ramones ROCKET TO RUSSIA LP (shown at top)

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 168968_1714743942409_1052500800_2007029_7739065_n
Clipping from the local newspaper about the death of KISS drummer Eric Carr, 1991.

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:15 am

In Flames puzzle that came with the Korean version of The Tokyo Showdown live CD:

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 In_fla10

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Ok so here's the Grave Digger "Crate of Death".

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Imgp4438

Here you can get an idea of the size of the box, as you can see there is also a CD standing at the back of the piece.

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Imgp4439

Along with a CD being in the Digi book on the left of the box there is also a free CD in the book in the middle.

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Imgp4440
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:31 am

That is awsome, K!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:48 am

Caught this at the concert last night:

Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Strype10
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:02 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

Does it have a little CD in the back?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 pm

ultmetal wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Does it have a little CD in the back?

Nope, just a NIV New Testament with Psalms and Proverbs. I didn't get any picks, tried, but missed catching them....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got any cool and/or weird collectables?   Got any cool and/or weird collectables? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got any cool and/or weird collectables?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next