Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if Metallica never sold out?

Go down 
+8
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Wargod
AchrisK
Metal Misfit
mc666
Required Fields
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

What if Metallica never sold out? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if Metallica never sold out?   What if Metallica never sold out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 3:09 pm

I've always thought that if Load/Reload were one album, it would have been much better. Black is good... But nowhere near Justice and ultimately a different genre than Master. I really like Justice but I think it was missing... Cliff. I think that had Cliff still been alive, Justice would have been the best MetallicA album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
stars destroy
Metal novice
Metal novice
stars destroy

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: What if Metallica never sold out?   What if Metallica never sold out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 4:00 am

They would have ended up sucking even if they hadn't sold out imo. If they had stayed the course they would have kept rehashing old ideas like a lot of bands who stick around past their prime.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What if Metallica never sold out?   What if Metallica never sold out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 7:02 am

i liked the black album a lot but i always wonder what load and reload could have sounded like. i am hoping the new album will shred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Metallica never sold out?   What if Metallica never sold out? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Metallica never sold out?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2