Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Non Alcoholic Beer.

Go down 
+12
ultmetal
SAHB Healer
kmorg
nevermore
Leatherface
chewie
mc666
exact33
Fat Freddy
GrandNational
Joe
thejokeriv
16 posters
AuthorMessage

Non Alcoholic Beer.  Empty
PostSubject: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Non Alcoholic Beer.  Odouls

Do you or anyone you know consume Non Alcoholic Beer? It seems a bit pointless to me. Kinda like buying a guitar without strings; buying gasoline without a car; watching a Martha Stewart television program without rubbing one out, etc etc

Any fans of this stuff?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Nope!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 pm

a while ago, when I was trying to lose weight, I drank these frequently. They are pretty low in calories. My buddy used to be a Karaoke DJ at a bar. I geniunely love the taste of beer, so this was a nice alternative. But yeah, it sure did take the fun out of things.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:53 pm

As a beer lover, specially of the ale variety, I have never tried any non-alcoholic beer, seems pointless as you said.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Years ago, before I was legally able to obtain "real" beer, I would occasionally buy cans of this near-beer stuff called "Texas Light" from the convenience store down the street. It was probably really awful stuff but of course at the time I didn't know the difference anyway.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 pm

never really tried it..

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:02 am

never tried it, but i guess it serves the same purpose as decaffeinated coffee. some peeps may like the taste but not the buzz.

chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 am

No way. I would just not drink or have a soda.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18911

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:39 am

I've tried a couple. Didn't really care for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:05 pm

I love a good ale too, especially the amber variety and none of these come close. If they made one that did i'd drink it once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25827

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Leatherface wrote:
I've tried a couple. Didn't really care for them.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:48 pm

I do it sometimes when we are invited for dinner, and I have to drice home. We have a couple of decent ones here. Clausthaler is good.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:29 pm

kmorg wrote:
I do it sometimes when we are invited for dinner, and I have to drice home. We have a couple of decent ones here. Clausthaler is good.

We carry that at my store. I almost grabbed it because I thought that it was the real deal.... Then I actually read the bottle.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:23 am

kmorg wrote:

That's the best I've ever had, by far. I've had people grab it out of my fridge by mistake when looking for real beer, and not know the difference.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 am

Never had a desire to try near-beer.

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:41 am

ultmetal wrote:
Never had a desire to try near-beer.

Wimp. Wink
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:41 am

Nope. Pointless to me.

One time when I was a young'un, a friend of my fathers brought a six pack of it to the state park where we were having a cook-out, just to f**k with the park rangers. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in state run parks, but he was trying to make the wise-ass point that he's "technically" not drinking alcohol. They argued back and forth for a good 15 minutes before the park ranger finally threatened to have him arrested for causing a disturbance or something.

That whole scene left quite an impression on my young mind. Help me develope in the ass-hat I am today.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:45 am

God no!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 am

The ones I've tasted have been fine....but yeah, pretty pointless
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 pm

I like giving them to people that think the beer's got alcohol, and watch them "get drunk"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non Alcoholic Beer.    Non Alcoholic Beer.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non Alcoholic Beer.
Page 1 of 1