Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kirk Hammett Did What?

Go down 
+10
Smindas
Eyesore
Gilbert
bassman
TheDoctor'sScarf
nevermore
ultmetal
SlaytanicPOWER
tohostudios
akeldama
14 posters
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Kirk Hammett Did What? Empty
PostSubject: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:23 pm

http://gawker.com/5691581/metallica-guitarist-accidentally-kicks-a-child
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:31 pm

What idiot parent let a little kid get that close during a show?

Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:48 pm

It'd be funnier if he would have accidentally hit the kid him/herself, then the parents should get the bootprint autographed.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:21 pm

The kid got knocked over by a balloon. They make is sound like he went over kicked the kid in the head or something.

I actually have seen people get kicked by bands on stage. I was watching Raven and Motorhead at the Penny Arcade in Rochester. John Gallagher was kicking people back into the audience that were trying to get on stage. Literally kicking them.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25944

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:04 pm

It wasn't lke he meant to hit the kid on purpose. It was simply an accident.
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:11 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Pretty much what I was thinking.

I don't have children, but I know I sure wouldn't let them attend concerts (well, until they'd reach a certain age). I've just heard too many horror stories about shows these days, that even I'm afraid to go to some of them.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:44 am

This isn't that shocking really, the truly outrageous thing would be if Hammett ever actually learned to play rhythm and not leave it all in Hetfield's hands.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9891

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:49 am

Lucky parents.

Should sue for millions Smile
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:41 am

The only thing shocking about that video clip is that there are FUCKING BALLOONS ON STAGE DURING "SEEK AND DESTROY!"

BALLOONS!!!!!!

I don't care if they're black.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:38 am

^ That post made me spit coffee out with laughter. I hope you're happy.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:26 am

Perhaps we now have the true meaning of the song. We are to search out balloons and utterly and completely destroy them! Kirk Hammett Did What? 48569

BTW, my son has been going to concerts since he was very little. Some of my fondest memories are spending time with my son at concerts. We went to see Kiss, Ted Nugent, Lynynrd Skynyrd, among others. He also came to a bunch of Ultimatum concerts as a kid.

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:54 am

Only black balloons though, those things are evil.

I saw Aerosmith and they were literally kicking people off stage, they were pissed about people were getting up there.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:57 pm

If you listen closely at that concert footage, I swear I hear James singing "Kicked and Destroyed, AHAHAHAHA"

Glad the kid is ok, thats scary!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:28 pm

I think some bands don't want anyone up there because of ego: it's the whole "I'm the professional, you payed for ME to be up here" mentality, and then with some other bands, it's more of a safety thing.

I mean, just look at what happened to Dimebag...I have been to local shows mostly, and especially at those I've noticed lots of violent, boorish behavior coming from even older guys.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17077

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Metallica hate kids. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:04 pm

GrimBeornTheOld wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Pretty much what I was thinking.

I don't have children, but I know I sure wouldn't let them attend concerts (well, until they'd reach a certain age). I've just heard too many horror stories about shows these days, that even I'm afraid to go to some of them.

Concert attendees are so puss-ified now days. The kids these days would go home crying after seeing a Kreator show in '87 or the Cro-mags in '85. It was even pretty funny to see them try that Karate-kick crap at Toxic Holocaust a couple of weeks ago. That lasted for about half of the first song! ha!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:11 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I saw Aerosmith and they were literally kicking people off stage, they were pissed about people were getting up there.

lol, heck they were even bumping each other off the stage and hitting each other with mic stands! Razz
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12645

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 pm

I bet Lars puts ballons under his t shirt when him and Kirk play together at home. To make it as realistic as posible, one balloon is slighty smaller than the other.

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Hammett Did What?   Kirk Hammett Did What? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirk Hammett Did What?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: