Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are your favorite posters?

Go down 
+22
James B.
scottmitchell74
kmorg
mc666
chewie
holydiver97595
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Addy
manny
Thrasher73
DallasBlack
exact33
Joe
A Handful of Wayne
thejokeriv
EvyMetal
bassman
Fat Freddy
akeldama
Stender
troublemagnet
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite posters?   Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:08 pm

There is a lot wrong with you EvyMetal but that poster isn't it. Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 320592
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite posters?   Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:33 am

TheNazgul wrote:
There is a lot wrong with you EvyMetal but that poster isn't it. Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 320592

LOL!!

I actually have all three posters of the Special Editions in real poster format...

Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite posters?   Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:15 am

I used to have the teaser and actual poster for Episode I my friend worked in a movie theater at the time
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite posters?   Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:42 pm

James B. wrote:
That PM Sax sent (with the self portrait in maid outfit with all the DNA samples on it) gave me a new perspective on man-boobs and the artistic flair of slightly smeared lipstick gives him the edge as favorite poster.

I can't believe you are bring that up......

and, "Nightshade" - wow. Your memory must be 100x better than mine, as I have no clue what you are talking about. But I always have been a Q5/Nightshade fan, so there must be something to it!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite posters?   Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:04 pm

You sent me something "once"...."twice"...."three times a homie"

sung in my best Lionel Ritchie shower voice.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite posters?   Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:20 pm

James B. wrote:
You sent me something "once"...."twice"...."three times a homie"

sung in my best Lionel Ritchie shower voice.

I was annoyed my speakers were not working today but suddenly that feeling has gone away Razz

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite posters?   Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 pm

I don't plays favorites all are equal in your own metal way! Plus I'm a loner here.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite posters?   Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Plus I'm a loner here.Wargod51

Yeah, so you say. But I bet the other 80% of the power metal fans would say different. Although, you have been Listening to some good thrash lately! Plus, you are my Minnesota-Homey, if I remember correctly [not now, but then].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite posters?   Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:24 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Wargod48 wrote:

Yeah, so you say. But I bet the other 80% of the power metal fans would say different. Although, you have been Listening to some good thrash lately! Plus, you are my Minnesota-Homey, if I remember correctly [not now, but then].

Oh yeah - I got the new Forbidden last week, and I am super un-impressed. There is probably another thread around here, but I am lazy. Did you really dig that? There were a couple of old-sounding tunes, but most of it just sounded very "modern" to me [ie: Avengened Sevenfold-y - not that that is all that bad, really]. Totally talented and technical, but not "Forbidden", imo. Just curious cuz of your sig.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite posters?   Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:52 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Wargod48 wrote:

Oh yeah - I got the new Forbidden last week, and I am super un-impressed. There is probably another thread around here, but I am lazy. Did you really dig that? There were a couple of old-sounding tunes, but most of it just sounded very "modern" to me [ie: Avengened Sevenfold-y - not that that is all that bad, really]. Totally talented and technical, but not "Forbidden", imo. Just curious cuz of your sig.

I concur actually. Russ's vocals and the riffing just arent the same. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite posters?   Who are your favorite posters? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are your favorite posters?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4