Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?

Go down 
+10
Joe
exact33
Fat Freddy
DallasBlack
jstate
thejokeriv
nevermore
MetalGuy71
kmorg
SlaytanicPOWER
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Empty
PostSubject: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Apparently I cuss a storm sometimes...

This past night I not only cussed a storm but tried to get out of my top bunk bed and fell, knocked over a small night stand, and only remember it partially.

How about you foils?

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Did it when I was younger. I once walked out of my bunkbed, went upstairs, asked my dad if he could count to 14, and then went back to bed.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:27 pm

I've caught my wife talking in her sleep on occasion, back when she was working as a vice-principal. She would grind her teeth too. She was stressed-out. She hasn't done it that I remember sinced she resigned.

I've never been told that I sleepwalk or talk. I'm quite gassy thru the night though.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:34 pm

I've never been told that I do either of these things.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:06 pm

I've been told I talk dirty in my sleep
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:40 pm

I used to sleepwalk bad when I was a kid (also used to get insomnia a lot). I would be found in the drive-way and such. Apparently I would also have some crazy explanation to why I was out there. I'd never remember a thing. Thankfully our family dog would go nuts over me going out the door so I never got too far.

I am an incredibly restless sleeper these days. And certain foods (especially candy) will cause crazy dreaming.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Not me personally but my dad yells and cusses in his sleep all the time. You can hear it even when he keeps his door shut.

I remember when I was in high school, a friend of mine would converse with you when he was asleep. I had a conversation with him for two minutes before I realized he was asleep and the next morning he had no memory of a conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:59 pm

My wife will talk in her sleep occasionally. There have been a few times where she's shaken me awake and babbled something totally nonsensical ("Honey! Honey! Who put the atomic peanut butter on the children? Where's the windmill?"), but by the time I'm awake enough to say "What? What the hell are you talking about?" she's back to sleep and then I'm wide awake.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:38 pm

When I was a kid I did both. One night I peed on my brother but don't remember it though he still does. Now I have sleep apnea so I don't do either but I sound like Darth Vader at night.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:58 pm

my wife says i snore and talk but I have never heard it...

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:36 pm

I wet the bed.

just kidding
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:25 am

Dallasblack wrote:
I remember when I was in high school, a friend of mine would converse with you when he was asleep. I had a conversation with him for two minutes before I realized he was asleep and the next morning he had no memory of a conversation.

My brother and I shared a room when we were growing up and I had a similar experience with him. Once in the middle of the night he started babbling about something in his sleep and kept saying, "It's blue! It's blue!" I sat up and said "Are you sure it's blue? Maybe it's red." He goes "NO NO NO! IT'S BLUE!" so I sez "I dunno, it looks kinda purple to me." and he kept repeating "NO NO NO! IT'S BLUE! IT'S BLUE!"

He had no memory of the exchange when he woke up so to this day I have no idea what he was talking about, or why he was so insistent that it was blue. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:33 pm

Have you been around people who sleep with their eyes open? Freaky.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:55 am

I walk and talk in my dreams in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:51 pm

I've done the dishes before in my sleep. No joke. I sleepwalk like a pro.

As for talking, I say the dialogue to dreams I don't remember, and apparently I dream a lot about fighting and dragons. Too much power metal...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:25 am

I woke up and slugged Freddy's brother one time. He just to me to take another Ambien and shut up. Did someone already post that joke? I never read these things....
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 pm

My wife has very realistic dreams, one time she dreamed that I cheated on her and I was awakened at 2 a.m. with her beating me in the head and screaming at me. I never could figure out how I got in trouble for an affair that only happened in her head. Of course she had no memory of this assault in the morning.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:14 pm

I've read that people usually don't have any recollection of what happens. The only parts I remember were because I was coming out of sleep (I remember the bumps and falling but then took me a bit to snap to after hitting the ground lol)

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:31 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Have you been around people who sleep with their eyes open? Freaky.

Funny you should mention that. Just over the Thanksgiving weekend, my bother was telling us about his son doing just that. We were all pretty amazed. How does one sleep with your eyes open? I guess it does really happen, but the logistics of it baffles my puny brain.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Remember these guys? They hear the secrets that you keep. When you're talkin in your sleep.

Back to top Go down
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:38 pm

My mom tells me I talk in my sleep all the time, but I think she could just be toying with my mind.

Mothers can be quite cruel when they want to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?   Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepwalking and Sleeptalking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: