Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition

Go down 
+2
Gilbert
BillRoxx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition Empty
PostSubject: Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition   Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:56 am

OK got both of the new Sabbath Deluxe Editions Eternal Idol and Seventh Star.

I was actually really looking forward to both but especially the Eternal Idol with the bonus disc featuring the Ray Gillen vocal sessions.

Personally I have had a pressed bootleg called 'Eternal Gillen' with all of these tracks that was really good! But the tracks on the Deluxe Edition are GREAT!

The Seventh Star disc is AWESOME as well with a whole live show from that era recorded in London at the Hammersmith Odeeon.

Anyone else get these yet? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9877

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition   Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:54 am

I have the old version of Eternal Idol, so i guess i won't be buying the deluxe edition.

As for Seventh Star, i'll sure get it, although i read some negative reviews.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition   Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:41 pm

I usually avoided rebuying disc I already owned, but I am going reuy the deluxe editions of 'Eternal Idol' and 'Seventh Star' sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition   Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Got them in the mail yesterday, haven't given them a spin yet though. I've heard all the bonus stuff in bootleg form before but I love the non-Ozzy/Dio eras so I wanted to support the official releases.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition   Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:39 pm

I want to get them...

akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition   Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 pm

I got The Complete Ray Gillen Years disc with all the stuff and prolly more so no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition   Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol 2010 Deluxe Edition
Page 1 of 1