Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skating With The Stars

Go down 
+6
Joe
Fat Freddy
mc666
thejokeriv
manny
MetalGuy71
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Skating With The Stars Empty
PostSubject: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Quote :

It's Official: VINCE NEIL To Compete On 'Skating With The Stars' - Nov. 2, 2010

It's official: MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil is one of six celebrities who will appear on the brand new show "Skating With The Stars", which is described as "Dancing With The Stars" on ice (and comes from the same producers). The other contenders are Sean Young ("Blade Runner", "No Way Out"), reality star Bethenny Frankel, Olympic gold medal skier Jonny Moseley, "All My Children" actress Rebecca Budig and Brandon Mychal Smith of the Disney Channel sitcom "Sonny With a Chance".

"I was a figure skater when I was 12," Neil told People.com. "When they called the people in my office were laughing but I told them, 'I actually used to skate. I haven't skated for a long, long time. I like to do things that sound like fun and this sounds like fun.'"

"I've been known to be one of the bad boys of rock and roll," Neil said in a promo clip for the show (see below). "I think I'm gonna leave all that behind right now and just be the baddest guy on ice."

My brain is going into overload right now.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=148742

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:34 pm

sick sick sick
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Geeze - well, i guess he needs to make some money since Motley isn't on tour right now for DUI legal bills
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Quote :
"I think I'm gonna leave all that behind right now and just be the baddest guy on ice."

How hard can that be when this guy is considdered "edgy" and "controversial"?

Skating With The Stars Us%202005%20Weir

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:46 pm

i wonder how he beat out Bret Michaels & Scott Ian?

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Um...good for Vince. I guess. Or something.

This is not a totally original idea though. FOX tried ripping off the "DWTS" formula on ice a few years ago on a show called "Skating With Celebrities." And yes, God help me, I watched it, cuz Kristy "The Original Buffy" Swanson was one of the competitors.

Skating With The Stars Kristy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 pm

mc666 wrote:

You know if this show were on VH-1, those 2 assclowns would be sharpening their skates as we speak. They have an exclusive contract to participate in everything on that channel, no matter how ridiculous.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

This is not a totally original idea though. FOX tried ripping off the "DWTS" formula on ice a few years ago on a show called "Skating With Celebrities." And yes, God help me, I watched it, cuz Kristy "The Original Buffy" Swanson was one of the competitors.

Which they reportedly ripped off from some Canadian version that been on the air for some time now. Canadians will watch anything if it's done on ice.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:20 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
mc666 wrote:

You know if this show were on VH-1, those 2 assclowns would be sharpening their skates as we speak. They have an exclusive contract to participate in everything on that channel, no matter how ridiculous.

Don't forget Sebastian Bach.

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Which they reportedly ripped off from some Canadian version that been on the air for some time now. Canadians will watch anything if it's done on ice.

You mean, Canada has celebrities too? Who knew? surprised

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:11 pm

I watched the FOX version for Buffy, too. Also, Jillian Barberie was on there. Yum.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:16 pm

What would Brian Boitono do? He'd surely kick as ass or two
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:10 am

In Canada, we have a show called Battle of the Blades, which pairs former hockey players with figure skaters. It is also Dancing With the Stars on ice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:12 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Laughing very hard

Laughing very hard +2
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:23 am

Has anyone seen this train-wreck yet? The wife had it on the other night and I caught a few minutes, but didn't get to see Vince's mad skating skills. I saw some chick skate, who was pretty cute, but I couldn't tell you if she was the "skater" or the "star".

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:36 am

My wife had it on last night, but I missed Vince's skating segment cuz I was out walking the dog during the first half of the show. If memory serves, he came in dead last on the scoreboard, so he must've been pretty terrible.

And yeah, other than Vince I don't know who any of the "Stars" on this show are, either. I guess I don't watch enough TMZ.

Back to top Go down
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Skating With The Stars Kristy

Kristy still has those legs that go on and on for days, I'm happy to see. humble

As for the show, no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:41 pm

GrimBeornTheOld wrote:

Kristy still has those legs that go on and on for days, I'm happy to see. humble

Yeah, she does. *SIGH*....

The original "Buffy" movie is pretty terrible (the TV series with Sarah Michelle Gellar was way better) but it's still worth watching just for Kristy. She was baked to absolute hottie perfection at that time. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skating With The Stars   Skating With The Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skating With The Stars
Page 1 of 1