Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New album by Exciter

Go down 
+4
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
krokus
Gilbert
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

New album by Exciter Empty
PostSubject: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:34 am

I'm happy to read that Exciter will be releasing their new album "DEATH MACHINE" this month!

I love their brand of Thrash/Speed metal, and instantly became a fan after becoming familiar with them through nolifetilmetal.com

I hope this will be an enjoyable listen as always headbanger
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:22 am

I like all their records and i am happy that they still know how to write killer songs. If you listen to some of their last albums, they still kick ass. One of my fave bands of all time.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:25 am

Very awesome news. Ultimatum performed with these guys a few months ago. They were very, very cool guys.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:38 am

ultmetal wrote:
Very awesome news. Ultimatum performed with these guys a few months ago. They were very, very cool guys.

Thats amazing. For shore it was a great gig.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Cool news indeed. My Exciter discography is slowly building. Still have some major gaps to fill, but from what I own, I haven't heard a bad one yet.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 pm

This new song isn't doing much for me.

I preferred Belanger as their vocalist. I love the "Dark Command" album. Saw em live around that time.

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Where did you hear the new song? I can't get on MySpace right now.

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:38 pm

I loved the last album so this is great news. This is my kind of thrash.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Where did you hear the new song? I can't get on MySpace right now.

I heard it on MySpace.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:44 pm

I'm psyched! Exciter is one of my all time favorites! My favorites are the first two and the self titled, but Thrash Speed Burn was pretty killer too. New song is pretty good, I'll definitely be preordering as soon as I see it on amazon.

I wear my Heavy Metal Maniac backpatch with pride.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:37 am

adrian wrote:
I'm psyched! Exciter is one of my all time favorites! My favorites are the first two and the self titled, but Thrash Speed Burn was pretty killer too. New song is pretty good, I'll definitely be preordering as soon as I see it on amazon.

Be Proud for sure! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:31 pm

So any update? Is the album out? Anyone got it?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:32 pm

The song they posted isn't bad at all. I quite like it! The new singer is great!! He proved that on the last album though. Looking fwd to getting this!
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Gilbert wrote:

So any update? Is the album out? Anyone got it?
I was planning on preordering it, but I still haven't seen an American release. Once I see it available for a more affordable price I'll be sure to get it though.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:07 am

Looking forward to this. The last album was far from bad.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:37 am

Anyone got the album yet? Opinions?
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:41 am

I was holding out for some kind of American release, but it sadly looks like that won't happen. Knowing me I'll end up ordering an import because I'm really looking forward to this one. I'll post once I have.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 am

I need to get this one as well. Argh! So many great releases, so little money to buy them all. Mad

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Gilbert wrote:
adrian wrote:

I have a patch by EXCITER too on my jacket of VIOLENT & FORCE but a backpatch looks cool for shore. I have a SLAYER (the eagle) backpatch.
I just bought the new EXCITER album on vinyl from EBAY, for only 17,99 euros incluiding sending costs. Not bad, its limited to 500 copies.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 pm

krokus wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
adrian wrote:

I have a patch by EXCITER too on my jacket of VIOLENT & FORCE but a backpatch looks cool for shore. I have a SLAYER (the eagle) backpatch.
I just bought the new EXCITER album on vinyl from EBAY, for only 17,99 euros incluiding sending costs. Not bad, its limited to 500 copies.

Not bad, that means it's not really impressive, right? Smile

Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Gilbert wrote:
krokus wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
adrian wrote:

Not bad, that means it's not really impressive, right? Smile

I dont know about the music yet, i said NOT BAD because the price i payed is NOT BAD hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New album by Exciter   New album by Exciter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New album by Exciter
Page 1 of 1