Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico Empty
PostSubject: Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico   Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:36 am

Anyone pick up the lasted Broken Teeth album yet? Smokin' sleaze-metal for those who dig that sort of thing.

Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico 11840

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico   Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:43 am

I have given this band several chances including this album and they just don't click with me. I've come to the conclusion that it's Jason McMaster's voice that annoys me. I dig the AC/DC vibe of the music but I think it's his vocals that turn me off.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico   Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:49 am

They're decent enough.Im the opposite of you Toho.I really dig Mcmasters vocals but I wish He would just stay with Dangerous Toys.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico   Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:18 am

I have their s/t debut. I bought it as a new release, based primarily on Jason McMaster's involvement, as I was/am a big Dangerous Toys fan. But for whatever reason, this band didn't click with me. In fact, I just broke out their disc not that long ago to give it a fresh spin to see if I missed anything after all this time.

Nope. Not bad, just nothing that blows my skirt up.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico   Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Teeth - Viva La Rock, Fantastico
Page 1 of 1