Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pics from The Thing prequel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

Pics from The Thing prequel Empty
PostSubject: Pics from The Thing prequel   Pics from The Thing prequel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:39 am

I thought some of you on the board might find this interesting. I love John Carpenter's remake so much and I really hope they don't screw this up. The pictures actually look kind of cool.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/10/04/first-look-the-thing-prequel-starring-mary-elizabeth-winstead-and-joel-edgerton/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Pics from The Thing prequel   Pics from The Thing prequel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:47 am

I'm really leery about this one. Carpenter's version is one of my favorite films.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Pics from The Thing prequel   Pics from The Thing prequel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:58 am

So it's not "technically" a re-make correct? This is the story of what happened to the Norwegian scientists before Snake Pliskin and his crew shows up, right?

I didn't get much outta looking at those production pics though. Not that it matters much. Chances are I won't ever see this anyways.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Pics from The Thing prequel   Pics from The Thing prequel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:59 am

I don't know what the point of the "prequel" is since we already know all but 2 of the Norwegian research team dies and The Thing escapes in the form of a dog.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Pics from The Thing prequel   Pics from The Thing prequel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:01 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I don't know what the point of the "prequel" is since we already know all but 2 of the Norwegian research team dies and The Thing escapes in the form of a dog.

But this movie has a chick in it now. Totally worth it, if she shows some boob. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Pics from The Thing prequel   Pics from The Thing prequel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Both the original and Carpenter's remake are classics...so this film has alot to live up to.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: Pics from The Thing prequel   Pics from The Thing prequel Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 am

Funny thing is guys is that for the last few years I've been reading about a new remake(not prequel) that was going to be made for the Sci-Fi Channel and I even heard it was going to be a mini-series to boot. This wouldn't be it would it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Pics from The Thing prequel   Pics from The Thing prequel Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Quote :
Both the original and Carpenter's remake are classics...so this film has alot to live up to.

Ditto word for word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics from The Thing prequel   Pics from The Thing prequel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics from The Thing prequel
Page 1 of 1