Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident

Go down 
+17
ZetaReticuli
A Handful of Wayne
Eyesore
Thrasher73
chewie
James B.
MetalGuy71
kethdredd
Leatherface
Shawn Of Fire
nevermore
snooloui
manny
exact33
ultmetal
tohostudios
21 posters
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Empty
PostSubject: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:16 am

This sucks.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=147231

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:18 am

Yes, that does suck.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:18 am

That is terrible!

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:26 am

I am not familiar with their music at all but that really sucks, R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:45 am

That's awful.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:46 am

I just read this at blabbermouth. Terrible news!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:18 am

That sucks...RIP Steve Lee.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 am

RIP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:13 am

Horrible loss, what a great singer.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:14 am

Shame. Wasn't too familiar with their music, but I liked the little bit I heard.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:32 am

sad loss

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:27 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Shame. Wasn't too familiar with their music, but I liked the little bit I heard.

Same here...... That sucks! RIP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:34 am

Way too young. RIP Steve, loved your music.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:52 am

Thats a shame.He had really good voice. R.I.P Mr. Lee
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:46 pm

Sad news. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Crap! =( I loved this band.

Motorcycles are just way too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Whoa! WTF!? I just saw the headline on blabbermouth and came here first before I read it to see if anyone else heard. That really sucks. He was a really great singer and the band is awesome.

Wasn't he just in the hospital for something?

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Whoa! WTF!? I just saw the headline on blabbermouth and came here first before I read it to see if anyone else heard. That really sucks. He was a really great singer and the band is awesome.

Wasn't he just in the hospital for something?

Gotthard is a great band. It is a loss for the whole rock community!

ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Indeed, this sucks big. Everyone's dying on us.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:35 pm

This is the THIRD metal musician in recent times I have heard about dying on these death traps.

People should think twice about traveling this way.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Wow, this is weird. According to this, he wasn't even riding the motorcycle...

Quote :
The 21 Swiss bikers started their journey on Sunday on a total of 12 motorcycles. On Tuesday, October 5, about 50 miles from Las Vegas, the group had stopped at the roadside to put on their rain gear as it had started to rain. On the slippery road, the trailer of a passing truck began to skid. The driver attempted evasive action but his trailer clipped five of the motorcycles parked at the roadside; one of them hit Steve Lee. Rescue services attempted resuscitation but efforts were stopped after 20 minutes. At 16:13 local time, Steve Lee was pronounced dead.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Yeah, it was nothing to do with him being on the bike. What a horrible way to go. Was never a huge fan of the band but I always through Steve had a cracking voice. R.I.P.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Well, if he'd been in a car he very well may have died as well. On a bike, though, there's no protection at all. People die far too often on bikes, either by getting hit, hitting something, or just losing control.

And don't even get me started on how some people drive them, zipping in and out of traffic like maniacs.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:45 pm

R.I.P. Steve.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:03 pm

What a tragedy, too young of an age to die. Great vocalist of a great band, R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident   Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotthard Singer Killed In Motorcycle Accident
Page 1 of 1