Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.

Go down 
+4
ultmetal
Thrasher73
Olafsto
bassman
8 posters
AuthorMessage

New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Empty
PostSubject: New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.   New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Two bands who do power metal right if you ask me. Man, these last few months have a ton coming out. CIIC, Firewind, Grave Digger, Helloween, Halcyon Way and now these two.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.   New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:47 pm

I'm super stoked about Manticora, 8 Deadly Sins and Hyperion both ruled my CD player for weeks when I got them. It took a little while to get used to the vocals, because he does have an odd voice, but it does fit the power and aggression in the music. The anticipation is that this one will be just as good.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.   New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:07 am

Symphorce is good stuff. Never could get in to Manticora, maybe i didn`t give the albums i have had enough time to grow on me. And the vocals are a turn off yeah, but i don`t remember the songs being all that great either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.   New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:14 am

Looking forward to Symphorce.Hopefully it will be another heavy one like Become Death.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.   New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:26 am

Olafsto wrote:
Symphorce is good stuff. Never could get in to Manticora...

What he said. New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. 11840

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.   New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:55 am

I had multiple discs by both bands, but I slowly lost interest in their brand of metal. Good stuff, just not my cup of tea anymore.

PostSubject: Re: New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.   New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:06 pm

I picked up 8 Deadly Sins by Manticora and had to listen about 5 times before it really started to sink in. Those kinds of albums tend to be the ones that last with me.
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.   New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:18 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
Symphorce is good stuff. Never could get in to Manticora...

What he said. New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. 11840
Agree, I want the Symphorce, Manticora the vocals is ehhh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.   New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:23 pm

I'm going to fall way behind on my CD purhases from now on. So I'll probably not pick either up for a looong time Sad

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.   New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:31 pm

I really need to cut down on my CD shopping (hard because this year has had many releases from bands I like) so I might end up passing on these. I still have the new Therion album (released at the end of October) and Helloween (released mid November) to get and I just ordered the new James Labrie, Circle II Circle, and Axel Rudi Pell albums. I wanted to get all the 2010 releases from bands I like but there is just too many of them.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.   New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Symphorce and Manticora Oct. 12th.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: