Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies   Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:01 am

Quote :
Tony Curtis has died at age 85.

Coroner Mike Murphy says the veteran actor [color:dbaf=#366388! important][color:dbaf=#366388! important]died at 9:25 p.m. MDT Wednesday at his Las Vegas area home of a cardiac arrest, reports AP.
Curtis, who suffered from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, nearly died when he contracted pneumonia in December 2006 and remained in a coma for several days.
He began his acting career as a 1950s heartthrob, but co-starred in one of the most acclaimed film comedies ever, Billy Wilder's Some Like It Hot.

Great actor and father of Jamie Lee and her fabulous breasts. Farewell, Stoney

Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies Wilmafredandstoneycurtis

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies   Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:09 am

Quote :
Farewell, Stoney

When I heard this news a little while ago, "Stoney Curtis" was the first thing I thought of. Smile

R.I.P.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18914

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies   Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:34 am

RIP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies   Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:35 pm

The Vikings is one of my favorite movies.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies   Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:48 pm

A true legend passes to the great beyond, R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies   Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:09 am

Grew up watching Curtis, I remember seeing Some Like It Hot when I was about 4. Some of my other favorites:

Operation Petticoat
The Sweet Smell Of Success
Spartacus
The Boston Strangler
The Defiant Ones
The Rat Race
The Great Race

and for you schlock horror fans: The Manitou

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies   Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Actor Tony Curtis Dies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: