Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!

Go down 
+12
krokus
SideShowDisaSter
onrypt
Lurideath
Troublezone
Gilbert
Leatherface
ultmetal
mc666
exact33
Alex Dee Rokket
Joe
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:43 pm

New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Inwarandpieces

Tracklist:

1. In War And Pieces
2. Hellfire
3. Through Toxic Veins
4. Nothing Counts More Than Blood
5. Storm Raging Up
6. Feigned Death Throes
7. Soul Contraband
8. God Bless You
9. The Art Of Killing Poetry
10. Knarrenheinz
11. Styptic Parasite

Release Dates:

Germany: November 19th, 2010
Europe: November 22nd, 2010
USA/Canada: January 11th, 2011 WTF!!!! Crying or Very sad

I can't wait!!! headbanger

Last edited by Joe on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Sweet cover.

I'm sure the album will kick ass - it's Sodom. With Sodom it's like with Motorhead, you just know the album will be at least half decent if not great.

But I'll probably be ordering this from Europe - not only is it cheaper than buying in locally in Australia but you can't actually FIND the damn thing in stores here.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 pm

nice!

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:22 pm

long time to wait for us state side. Sad

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Oh yes! Looking forward to some new Sodom!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:44 am

Looks cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:47 am

2010 is magical! Helloween, Accept, Grave Digger...and now Sodom headbanger

I can't wait!!!!

Of course, as usual, it won't be released around here, so it's gonna take me at least 6 months to be able to get it. angry
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:37 am

I'm not a huge Sodom fan but that artwork looks sweet.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Gilbert wrote:

2010 is magical! Helloween, Accept, Grave Digger...and now Sodom headbanger

I can't wait!!!!

Of course, as usual, it won't be released around here, so it's gonna take me at least 6 months to be able to get it. angry

heh! I know that feeling.. Still trying to find a decent price for Lipstixx N Bulletz...

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Ayight mo-foes!!! The title track has been posted. What do you think? It sounds kick ass to me!!

headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Excellent song.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:18 pm

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Especially from 3:29 in to the end. haha!
Back to top Go down
onrypt
Metal student
Metal student
onrypt

Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:44 pm

very happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/P207b
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:59 pm

nice. I like it!

SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:54 am

WICKED! Will probably have to order it from a distro, though. Not a single shop in town carries the stuff I like...

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 am

So far so good! It sounds similar to the last Sodom album, if anything a bit more vicious and aggressive. However, what i mean is that it has a modern vibe (similar even to say the more recent Kreator albums).
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:44 am

Aggressive, mature and headbanging headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:21 am

I hear a bit of Kreator in the music.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 am

I bought this yesterday, the digipack edition that comes with a live cd (WACKEN). Very good album, much better then the one before. And yes, you can hear KREATOR and DESTRUCTION back in the music Gilbert (even more like DESTRUCTION since they are back for a second attack).
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 am

krokus wrote:
I bought this yesterday, the digipack edition that comes with a live cd (WACKEN). Very good album, much better then the one before. And yes, you can hear KREATOR and DESTRUCTION back in the music Gilbert (even more like DESTRUCTION since they are back for a second attack).

So, would you recommend it bro?

If so, i'll as k my wife who's in france right now to secure me a copy.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:28 am

Gilbert wrote:
krokus wrote:

Yes, i do recommend the album to you Gilbert, specialy if you like albums like M16 and some of the early 90s releases like BETTER OF DEAD and TAPPING THE VEIN. Dont forget to tell your wife (beside that you love her Wink ) to buy the two cd edition with the 25 anniversary concert by SODOM on it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:47 am

krokus wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
krokus wrote:

Yes, i do recommend the album to you Gilbert, specialy if you like albums like M16 and some of the early 90s releases like BETTER OF DEAD and TAPPING THE VEIN. Dont forget to tell your wife (beside that you love her Wink ) to buy the two cd edition with the 25 anniversary concert by SODOM on it.

Done.

I'll tell her that i love her Very Happy

Oh, yes, i'll tell her to get me the cd as well headbanger
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:55 am

Gilbert wrote:
krokus wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
krokus wrote:

Done.

I'll tell her that i love her Very Happy

Oh, yes, i'll tell her to get me the cd as well headbanger

Yes, dont forget about asking her to buy the cd lol!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Impressive collection, krokus!

How many CDs are you at so far?
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Impressive collection, krokus!

How many CDs are you at so far?

Right now i have 2825 cds and 3192 vinyls and many tapes too. Only music that is related to metal, from hard rock till black metal. No sh.it music headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!   New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sodom album artwork (In War and Pieces) UPDATE: new song posted!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next