Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this place is now my new internet home

Go down 
+16
James B.
bassman
GrandNational
Joe
Stender
MetalGuy71
exact33
kmorg
tohostudios
ultmetal
DallasBlack
manny
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
chewie
Alex Dee Rokket
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

this place is now my new internet home Empty
PostSubject: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Well forget facebook and myspace , Heart of Metal makes up for all of that.

Not to sound cheesy but I love this place. There's quite a lot posters on here and there's never a shortage of variety. I love that there are so many of you into thrash metal and more extreme forms of metal. I love all genres but thrash is my all time favorite and to be able to discuss it intelligently with other people gives me a fuzzy warm feeling lol

but rest assured unless you're Blitz or Hetfield I won't ask you to have my baby hahaha

(p.s. that's just a running joke of mine because when I saw Metallica a couple of weeks ago I screamed "James I'll have your baby" he turned around , winked at me and finger gunned me - I was in the the front rows ... I thought it was awesome that he overheard that lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Geez man, you're making me feel all mush and stuff. It is cool here.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:39 am

Yeah! This is the coolest board that I have ever been on.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 am

Alex Dee Rokket wrote:
Well forget facebook and myspace , Heart of Metal makes up for all of that.

Not to sound cheesy but I love this place. There's quite a lot posters on here and there's never a shortage of variety. I love that there are so many of you into thrash metal and more extreme forms of metal. I love all genres but thrash is my all time favorite and to be able to discuss it intelligently with other people gives me a fuzzy warm feeling lol

but rest assured unless you're Blitz or Hetfield I won't ask you to have my baby hahaha

(p.s. that's just a running joke of mine because when I saw Metallica a couple of weeks ago I screamed "James I'll have your baby" he turned around , winked at me and finger gunned me - I was in the the front rows ... I thought it was awesome that he overheard that lol)

Cool!!! You need to add your info to the about you thread!
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Cool!!! You need to add your info to the about you thread!

Actually, I've already added my personal info in that "Roll Call" thread. You can find it on page 14 in that thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:28 am

Nice to have ya!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:37 am

You are cool cat so glad you found a new home.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 am

Welcome to our sick, twisted, evil little family! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:41 am

Glad you like it here Alex. I like it here too. I've yet to open up a Fasebook page.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:49 am

Welcome Alex!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Glad to have you here, Alex. Always room for more people knowledgable about metal here!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Welcome Alex!

from one Alex to another - Welcome!

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:17 pm

I've been a happy camper here for quite awhile now, it's a great place.

WELCOME!

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Since Scarlett Johansson's restraining order also includes on-line stalking, I've been forced to make this my internet home for the time being. Once I finish sound-proofing the dungeon basement, I may be preoccupied with other "hobbies" for awhile.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:38 pm

welcome bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Stender wrote:
welcome bro. Very Happy

now that he this is his home - dont you think its time we tell him the price of admission??

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Stender wrote:
welcome bro. Very Happy

How do you know he's a bro and not a she? Alex mentioned wanted to have Steve Harris' baby
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Stender wrote:
welcome bro. Very Happy

How do you know he's a bro and not a she? Alex mentioned wanted to have Steve Harris' baby

lol!

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Welcome Dude!!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Alex, I enjoy reading your well thought out threads and responses....glad you dig this place.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:20 pm

I agree with you! I spend as much time as i possibly can on this forum, it's absolutely fascinating how much everyone knows about music in general, not just metal.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 pm

One of the "old farts" round here says "welcome" and I do have a "thing" for using quotations. Just sayin'.... laterz

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:10 am

Welcome and glad you dig it here.This is the best place on the net in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Smurf off and die.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Smurf off and die.
how dare you interrupt this love fest? no reach around for you!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this place is now my new internet home   this place is now my new internet home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this place is now my new internet home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: