Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Annihilator compilation album

Go down 
+6
Thrasher73
Troublezone
adrian
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Metal Misfit
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Free Annihilator compilation album Empty
PostSubject: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Download it at:

http://www.earache.com/totalannihilation/

Pretty cool. I just bought the Alice In Hell/Never Neverland combo the other week. I've never listened to them before so a free compilation is a good way for me to check 'em out.

Are these from recent albums?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Cool. Thanks.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:29 pm

More info...

Quote :
A free compilation album from Canadian melodic thrash metal pioneers ANNIHILATOR, called "Total Annihilation", is now available to download from Earache Records in conjunction with Metal Hammer.

Earache Records is releasing six classic albums from ANNIHILATOR's back-catalogue as part of the "Total Annihilation" campaign, and to celebrate, the label is offering a completely free download-only compilation album featuring fourteen killer tracks.

Get your hands on the "Total Annihilation" compilation album for free at this location.

"Total Annihilation" features the following tracks:

01. The Trend
02. Ambush
03. Battered
04. Carnival Diablos
05. Back To The Palace
06. Nothing Left
07. Ultra-Motion
08. Ritual
09. King Of The Kill
10. Second To None
11. Ultraparanoia
12. Refresh The Demon
13. Tricks And Traps
14. Never Forget

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:

Are these from recent albums?

Yea, I guess due to the first 3 albums being out on Roadrunner, Earache or Jeffery didn't have any rights to include tracks from them.

Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:18 am

I'm really liking what I'm hearing from this. Gonna have to figure out what songs these albums belong to and pick'em up. headbanger
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:40 am

They should have put My Precious Lunatic Asylum on there, that's the song that pulled me in to the band.

Also I think Nothing Left is a poor choice from Criteria. At least Back to the Palace makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:43 am

Thanks. Free is good!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:58 am

Rage Absolute would have been a good song to include on this.Great Riff,one of their best
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:38 pm

I do Like All For You that could have been included
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:16 am

No Kraf Dinner? No thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Evil Ewald
Metal novice
Metal novice
Evil Ewald

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:59 pm

i donĀ“t like the current singer. think Jeff should sing by itsself again...
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Not particularly familiar with most of the stuff on this compilation, so I'll gladly give it a listen. Cool of them to offer something like this for free.

PostSubject: Re: Free Annihilator compilation album   Free Annihilator compilation album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Annihilator compilation album
Page 1 of 1