Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns Empty
PostSubject: Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns   Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:27 am

Enjoy my scene from the last 25 years:

Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns   Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:33 am

I have to go to work right now but later i will watch those videos. Some of the bands like IMPALER, DISTURBED (you sent me a cd by them with old recordings), POWERMAD, KUBLAI KHAN, BRASS KITTEN (have a cd by them, ACROSS AMERICA), and SLAVE RIDER are bands that i know and have their records, but the rest i dont know. Nice to check it out. Did you see all this bands live??????
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns   Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:28 am

Good stuff Unc! I really dig the Disturbed that you sent me and Powermad are always great.I've got some Brass Kitten as well.You have a great scene up there dude.

Quick question for ya,Are Powermad working on new material?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns   Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:58 am

Why would anyone WANT to purposely call their band Anal Blast?

Some of this stuff is great! Of course Powermad are one of my all time favorites. Wish I would have had the opportunity to see them in their heyday. Kublia Khan and Slave Raider were hugely underrated.

PostSubject: Re: Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns   Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrash/Metal from the Twin Towns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: