Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What video games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+47
Thelemech
muckie
choosemetal
DakotaRogers
jeffhayden
AutumnShantel
Singwhatyoucan'tsay
bgsully
Sutekh
Locky
corplhicks
MetalRob331
Chrome Locust
SycoMantis91
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
SpectreFate
BearOnUnicycle
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
djrebel236
Gryphon-kl
Mglaffas81
tohostudios
MoonChild
Andy
Stender
Lurideath
metalhead777
Jesusandmetal23
DioRainbowManowar
Wurthless
The_Jayroh
James B.
DeathCult
EvyMetal
A Handful of Wayne
Metal Misfit
Lari
thejokeriv
exact33
Required Fields
nevermore
Fat Freddy
adrian
bassman
Alex Dee Rokket
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:49 pm

MoonChild wrote:
Dr. Stein --> Helloween

They made a video game out of that song? Laughing
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Super Mario Kart for SNES
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:07 pm

I hurt my left bicep swinging at a pitch on Wii Baseball. Geez getting old sucks!

On the upside, I did win another boxing match on points; I knocked the dude down twice.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I hurt my left bicep swinging at a pitch on Wii Baseball. Geez getting old sucks!

On the upside, I did win another boxing match on points; I knocked the dude down twice.

I love the Home Run Derby on Wii Sports. We do that at work sometimes...

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28367

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Lego Indiana Jones : The original series

Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:34 pm

I've been playing L.A. Noire and Battlefield 3 a lot the past couple of days.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:37 pm

I got Jurassic Park and Lethal Enforcers for the Super Nintendo for Christmas, so I've been playing those
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:27 am

My PS3 had a run in with spilled soda affraid

So I am slummin it now on my old PS2-playin Ratchet deadlocked for the zillionth time

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:30 am

Wii Sports Resort

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:14 pm

In the gaming world news, some idiot thinks that Skyrim makes you "happy":

http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-skyrim-teaching-your-children-how-to-perform-rim-jobs-and-other-homo-erotic-sex-maneuvers/
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:39 pm

My wife bought me a PS3 for Christmas with a couple games. Right now,I've been trying out Red Dead Redemption:Undead Nightmare and Dead Island. I also got Resident Evil 5 bt haven't gotten around to that one yet.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:18 pm

"Santa" brought us a bunch of vintage Sega Genesis (actually my wife found'em cheap on a site called jjgames.com) so we've been testing them out. So far we've played "Tom & Jerry: Frantic Antics," "Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition" and "Batman Forever."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-skyrim-teaching-your-children-how-to-perform-rim-jobs-and-other-homo-erotic-sex-maneuvers/

I hate to break this to you Leo, but Christwire.org is an "Onion" style parody site pretending to be uber-conservative Christian propaganda. And they're pretty damn good at it too. Very Happy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christwire

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

I hate to break this to you Leo, but Christwire.org is an "Onion" style parody site pretending to be uber-conservative Christian propaganda. And they're pretty damn good at it too. Very Happy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christwire

Thanks for letting me know! They had me and I thought they were serious... it does sound like something the wack job ultra religious right would actually think.

Damn, I hate falling for that stuff and I usually don't!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

Thanks for letting me know! They had me and I thought they were serious... it does sound like something the wack job ultra religious right would actually think.

Damn, I hate falling for that stuff and I usually don't!

Laughing very hard They almost had me too, but about half way through the article I began to notice they were laying on the ghey-related puns and slurs a little TOO thick to be for real. After I flicked through a couple of other articles on the site it clicked. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Need for Speed: The Run (PS3).
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Been hooked on Star Wars: The Old Republic lately.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 pm

Area 51 - Sega Saturn

Nothing like an arcade classic!
Back to top Go down
Gryphon-kl
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:49 am

Xbox360: Eternal Sonata. Not sure I'm going to bother finishing this, though; it keeps practically putting me to sleep.
PSP: Queen's Blade: Spiral Chaos. Import turn-based strategy game; something of a guilty pleasure, and I have basically no idea what the story is (had to get a FAQ just to understand what some of the ability scores are).
DS: Atari Greatest Hits Volume 1.
Back to top Go down
djrebel236
Metal novice
Metal novice
djrebel236

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:03 am

Final Fantasy XII(PS2), L.A. Noire(ps3), GT5(PS3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/DjHeck/
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 pm

UFC Undisputed 3 (PS3).
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Panzer Dragoon Zwei
House of the Dead
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:46 am

Just finished up Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare and am now onto Dead Island. Both have been awesome and incredibly fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Beat the latest Assassin's Creed a few weeks ago. Seemed shorter to me than any of the other games, not nearly as challenging and weaker in terms of story. Good game but kinda disappointing to see Altair and Ezio's stories come to a close in what is probably the 2nd weakest game in the series (the first AC being the weakest).

I've been playing Infamous 2 mostly since and WWE '12 on/off. I liked Infamous 2 after initially playing it but I didn't see how it was any better than the first one like many reviews have said. Now that I'm about 3/4 into it, I see how. I love all the extra powers and the fact that there are other powered up people for me to work with. I hope there's an Infamous 3 and they expanded upon this even more.

007 wrote:
Just finished up Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare and am now onto Dead Island. Both have been awesome and incredibly fun to play.

Undead Nightmare was very cool. So was the RDR game itself, though it felt a bit short. That's the problem I have with Rockstar's GTA games as well and the Assassin's Creed games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What video games are you currently playing?   What video games are you currently playing? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What video games are you currently playing?
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next