Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wratched Head

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Wratched Head Empty
PostSubject: Wratched Head   Wratched Head Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Michael Wilton's new band. I still maintain that Geoff Tate has taken over creative control of Queensryche and that Wilton can still write some heavy stuff, as shown with his Soulbender album and this:

Not blown away by this, but musically, this is more along the lines of what Queensryche should be doing, given their modern sounds these days.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Wratched Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wratched Head   Wratched Head Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Got this single (two, actually) in the mail today. I really dig the song. Kind of sucks that Wilton can play this sort of thing in a side-project but not in Queensryche.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Wratched Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wratched Head   Wratched Head Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:05 pm

I was going to pick it up too but decided against it. I liked the music but didn't really care for the singer. I also thought it was a little pricey for a single, yet I paid $30 for a Helloween single. Go figure lol!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Wratched Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wratched Head   Wratched Head Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 am

And it's a CDR. A "professional" CDR, though. Like a Retrospect Records type of release. Nice cardboard sleeve (as nice as they can be anyway), and machine printed CD...but yeah, CDR. I expected that, sadly.

And are those boobs real?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Wratched Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wratched Head   Wratched Head Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 pm

lol! I have no idea. At one point they look realy then again I look at them and they don't. It goes by so fast I can't tell.

Wratched Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wratched Head   Wratched Head Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wratched Head
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: