Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the weather today

Go down 
+33
Coram Deo
Gilbert
Sutekh
mlotek
speed101
Grundapants
Lari
Motorsud
holydiver97595
TheGooch
TheDoctor'sScarf
DeathCult
kmorg
EvyMetal
bassman
James B.
exact33
Required Fields
tohostudios
ryanmetalman
Dave the Boss
MoonChild
Leatherface
chewie
thejokeriv
Stender
nevermore
Addy
MetalGuy71
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
Joe
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

What's the weather today Empty
PostSubject: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 pm

For me, clear skies and 94 degrees. Going to the SF Giants game tonight. Good mass consumption of beer weather.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Damp, overcast, and cool. Which suits me just fine cuz it's a nice break from the heat we've had the last couple of weeks.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Joe wrote:
For me, clear skies and 94 degrees. Going to the SF Giants game tonight. Good mass consumption of beer weather.

Damn I love San Francisco. Sad

Rainy and hot as balls here.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Overcast and cool. A nice change from what it's been (although I prefer the summer heat). Feels like a fall day (great football weather)
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Damp, overcast, and cool. Which suits me just fine cuz it's a nice break from the heat we've had the last couple of weeks.

Same

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Cool and sunny now, but a chance of showers tonight. I hope not. I'm working at the ball game tonight and I don't want no stinkin' rain delays.

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Sunday it was 103
Yesterday it was 105

Today it's 104 (will probably go higher by 5pm) and according to the heat index, it feels like 110.

smurfing TEXAS! :flames:
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Light followed by Dark

heh

Its sunny and somewhere in the 90s
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Sunny. Don't know the temp. but I'm sure it's in the 90's.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:09 pm

sunny and into the 90s now. I want to be f*cking freeze dryed and taxied home from work.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Same as the weather here
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Well its finally acting like Summer here in Sacramento after being in mostly the 80s and 90s......... 101 degrees, very light breeze
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18899

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:48 am

It was mostly sunny today. Upper 70's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:14 am

Heavy Rain and loving it.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:45 am

Sunny (for a change), but there's a lot of wind. It's probably 18 degrees centigrade.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 am

Rain (4th day in a row now)... the kids are developing a serious case of cabin fever. Not good.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:08 am

Cooler (low 70's) and overcast, possibilty of showers later today. Turned off the AC yesterday for the first time in a few weeks. The electric bill has been brutal.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 pm

Overcast and comfortable again. In the mid 70s
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:22 pm

It was clear skies and 101 degrees in San Jose (where I work). It was nice to get home and have it be in the mid 80's and breezy.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:31 am

Was mostly sunny today. Lower 80s.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Rainy. Summer in "sunny" Holland...
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Joe wrote:
It was clear skies and 101 degrees in San Jose (where I work). It was nice to get home and have it be in the mid 80's and breezy.

WOW!!! Really. People must have been dying down there.... Damn that is HOT for that area......

ESJ is where I grew up and lived until '97.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 pm

chewie wrote:
Joe wrote:

WOW!!! Really. People must have been dying down there.... Damn that is HOT for that area......

ESJ is where I grew up and lived until '97.

Yeah, it was like that two days in row. Mid 80's today.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Sunny in the low 80s.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:59 pm

It's in the upper 80's here. Nowhere near as humid as it has been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the weather today
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next