Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:06 pm

OK, I was talking to Scott and told him I opened a case of the new Remastered version of Puppet of Destruction and found 15 copies of the 2 CD set that I have no idea where they came from!!! Thats right I have 15 copies of the RARE Fatal Delay demo!

Rather then put them in the Roxx store or on Ebay, they will be available here and only here from this thread for true Ultimatum fans visiting this board! They will be $20 each with free shipping in the US or $3 outside the US for shipping!

That is a killer deal and when these last 15 are gone you wont see anymore from us ever again! Get it now while you can! Email or just paypal to bill@roxxproductions.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 am

agreeing with bill! this is a bargin and an absolute must for any Ultimatum fan!!!! actually, i was just playing this demo yesterday; "All I Need" as part of my worship/devotions!! not your typical worship tune but,hey,i am a metalhead!! pls order this before they're gone! dont miss your chance to have Ultimatum history! Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay 778825 Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay 795291
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 am

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
agreeing with bill! this is a bargin and an absolute must for any Ultimatum fan!!!! actually, i was just playing this demo yesterday; "All I Need" as part of my worship/devotions!! not your typical worship tune but,hey,i am a metalhead!! pls order this before they're gone! dont miss your chance to have Ultimatum history! Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay 778825 Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay 795291

Sherri, can you also put this one the Firestream Ultimatum board?

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:01 pm

was just waiting for the word,boss,be glad to post it there! anyplace else,perhaps,facebook,blabberboard??? LMK.goin to firestream right now! Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay Icon_lol Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay 795291
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:15 am

Tonight I did some research it said I ran 125 deluxe edition versions on the invoice. I pre sold 101, I have 2 personal copies. How many did I give you Scott?

Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:57 am

BillRoxx wrote:
Tonight I did some research it said I ran 125 deluxe edition versions on the invoice. I pre sold 101, I have 2 personal copies. How many did I give you Scott?

5. One for each of the guys in the band.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Hey I need one! I asked the last time a "supplies are limited" thread was made. I emailed or pm'd Bill and got no response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay   Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum Puppet of Destruction and Fatal Delay
Page 1 of 1