Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of my T-shirts?

Go down 
+13
Thrasher73
Dave the Boss
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Stender
powermacho
Joe
ultmetal
Jesusandmetal23
Troublezone
ryanmetalman
Wargod
troublemagnet
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

What do you think of my T-shirts? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:45 am

http://tshirtslayer.com/tshirts-user/troublemagnet All comments are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:56 am

Nice shirts!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:08 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:58 am

Cool shirts. I liked the artwork for "The Sword." They look simple and neat giving them a good clean look.

So, Immortal likes pictures of themselves... I've never understood why some Metal bands get pictures of themselves on their album covers or shirts when they could have killer artwork.

Oh well. They're still killer.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 pm

I have that same FNM shirt.

The Trouble one is cool of coarse.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Awesome Death Angel tee
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Cool. Dig the Trouble and Kyuss shirts, as well as the I Love Thrash shirt. What do you think of my T-shirts? 11840

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:57 pm

The one's I have listed so far are here:
http://tshirtslayer.com/tshirts-user/ultmetal

Metal Conspiracist

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Loved the "war against satan" shirt, ult. I was going to upload an Ultimatum shirt, but I knew you had that covered. I gotta get one of those Loudness shirts! And where the heck did you score a POWERMAD shirt?!!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:53 pm

That "I love thrash shirt" is killer! Is it a Testament shirt? (that is their writing, if I'm not mistaken) Anything on the back of it?
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:33 pm

I uploaded all mine tonight go here>>>>>> http://tshirtslayer.com/item/wargod51s-tshirts

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:55 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
Loved the "war against satan" shirt, ult. I was going to upload an Ultimatum shirt, but I knew you had that covered. I gotta get one of those Loudness shirts! And where the heck did you score a POWERMAD shirt?!!

Go ahead an upload your Ultimatum shirt. Which one do you have?

Uncle Saxon scored me the Powermad shirt at a reunion show.

Metal Conspiracist

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:55 pm

I have two versions of "Lex Metalis"
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:25 am

Cool. Post 'em.

Metal Conspiracist

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:44 am

What do you think of my T-shirts? Infowars-shop_2113_502140Posted. Here's a shirt I actually wear in public.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:11 pm

I FOUND THIS IMAGE ON THIS THAT SITE. What do you think of my T-shirts? Affraid What do you think of my T-shirts? Patch_jacket_champion_176
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:32 pm

powermacho wrote:
I FOUND THIS IMAGE ON THIS THAT SITE. What do you think of my T-shirts? Affraid What do you think of my T-shirts? Patch_jacket_champion_176

What is that?...like a sleeveless trench coat?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Cool sava shirt! Ill post mine soon, I got quite a few rad christian thrash shirts from like believer, sacrament, VR, etc.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Stender wrote:
Cool sava shirt! Ill post mine soon, I got quite a few rad christian thrash shirts from like believer, sacrament, VR, etc.
from sacrament,vr, believer? dammed how? What do you think of my T-shirts? Affraid
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:41 pm

powermacho wrote:
Stender wrote:
from sacrament,vr, believer? dammed how? What do you think of my T-shirts? Affraid

haha...stevegarveyfan is a cool guy thats how. What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Stender wrote:
powermacho wrote:
Stender wrote:

haha...stevegarveyfan is a cool guy thats how. What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_biggrin

What do you think of my T-shirts? 26156 I have been trying to get some christian metal shirts myself, and haven't succeeded at it. Once I saw a 1987 whitecross shirt perfect for me but at that time I was like 16 yrs old and momi didn't let me because it was used What do you think of my T-shirts? 308838
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:55 pm

powermacho wrote:
Stender wrote:
powermacho wrote:
Stender wrote:

What do you think of my T-shirts? 26156 I have been trying to get some christian metal shirts myself, and haven't succeeded at it. Once I saw a 1987 whitecross shirt perfect for me but at that time I was like 16 yrs old and momi didn't let me because it was used What do you think of my T-shirts? 308838

ah man that sucks. What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_sad

Theres a whitecross shirt on ebay right now. Its a large I beleive.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:01 pm

I have a Whitecross shirt I would unload if the price/trade was right. What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_cool It's the red logo/art from the 'Love on the Line' EP. No cracks, black of the shirt is just faded a little.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:38 pm

I have an Iron Maiden shirt from their latest tour for trade.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Great shirts, troublemagnet. Love the Savatage one. My collection thus far is: http://tshirtslayer.com/tshirts-user/Sutekh

powermacho, your best best for old Christian metal shirts is probably ebay or a guy called Brent Miller, who has a heap of them online (don't have the address in front of me, though). They are all used, though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my T-shirts?   What do you think of my T-shirts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my T-shirts?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: