Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums Empty
PostSubject: Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums   Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:32 am

I'd be the lone man on this IMO Warball is their worst because it is infected with cheesy power metal in a bad sense and sounds like a another band a mediocre cheesy power metal band.

The best would be the awe inspiring Sadistic Symphony sure it does have shades of power metal in a Iced Earth way but not the cheesy side and still have shades of their original sound. I also dig the modern sounding riffs and production of the album

Last edited by fingers on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums   Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:40 am

Warball is an awesome album. You sure you actually listened to it?
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums   Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:42 am

GrandNational wrote:
Warball is an awesome album. You sure you actually listened to it?

yes it really is a terrible album I never knew I would say this but I'd rather listen to Something Burning and Cyberchrist even though those are not their best effort
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums   Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:16 am

WARBALL is the only post-Albert album I've heard but I think it smokes! James Rivera is the freakin' man!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums   Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:23 am

Wow! Warball the worst ? That's easily the best of that bunch. Rivera's vocals plus the fantastic songwriting just kill. The rest also aren't all that bad but the one I listen to the least is Something Burning so I'll go with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums   Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 am

Holy crap dude, Warball is amazing. I neve thought they'd sound that good again.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums   Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Warball is great man,you're crazy! Rivera is the man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums   Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vicious Rumours best and worst post Carl Albert albums
Page 1 of 1