Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????

Go down 
+20
Required Fields
sheets
Zdan
Orion Crystal Ice
Addy
Eyesore
Metal Misfit
Ben Grimm
Planchaaaa
spiritoradio
Lurideath
exact33
Fat Freddy
iamrockerfun
MetalGuy71
manny
thejokeriv
Temple of Blood
Jesusandmetal23
MEGATRON
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MEGATRON
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Empty
PostSubject: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:38 am

Quote :
"Tony [Iommi] and I spoke a few days ago. It was, 'Let's get together? Sure, mate!' I talk to [drummer] Bill Ward every week. He is one of my dearest friends. We did a song. We are trying to do an album. It might not work out, but I've learned to never say never anymore.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=141996
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 am

Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? 11840

I WOULD FREAKING BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE OZZY SABBATH!!!!!!!

"Master of Reality" is arguably the heaviest album of all time.

Let's hope it ain't a stinker like "Never Say Die".
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:51 am

Don't hold your breath!
Back to top Go down
MEGATRON
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 am

Even if it doesn't work out, I'm sure the song they've finished will end up being released either as a single or as part of a compilation.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:17 am

Since Ozzy's new album first week sales look to be about 1/2 of Black Rain, you can bet Sharron will have Ozzy writing with Sabbath to put out a new album, especially since a new Sabbath with Ozzy would most likely sell better than another Ozzy solo album.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:38 am

I am surprised and I will be even more surprised if this goes beyond talking, the lawsuit was settled between Iommi and Ozzy, maybe that with the fact that Dio died and no one is getting any younger has made Ozzy reconsider trying to resurrect Black Sabbath but I will believe it when I see a CD released.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:33 am

Same here. I'll belive it when I see hear it.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:03 am

possibly but unreal
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:07 am

Put me firmly in the "I'll believe it when I see it" camp, too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Same here. I'll belive it when I see hear it.

i wonder if they 'correct' ozzys voice on this new supposed album??

I wont hold my breath...

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Call me when the fighting starts.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 pm

If this works out, this will be the biggest monumental album to exist in metal EVER! I sure hope it happens. Ozzy needs Tony and the rest of Sabbath. Ozzy's new solo album SUCKS!!!! Horrible riffs, horrible voice, BORING!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy?????   Possible New Black Sabbath Album? With Ozzy????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Let's hope it ain't a stinker like "Never Say Die".

Never Say Die is a highly underrated album.