Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collectors!

Go down 
+14
nevermore
manny
Hamer12
Thrasher73
Addy
chewie
MetalGuy71
spiritoradio
exact33
kmorg
Leatherface
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
Wargod
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Beside music what other things do you collect?

I am an avid coin collector. I have every state quarters in P&D including the territory states as well as them in 24qt gold. They are in protective cases. Also have the complete presidential coins up to the current pres released in Filmore. Have them on rolls as well. Just started the National Parks set with Hot Springs being the first release.

Some of the quarters in the first year relase in 98 are actually worth alot of monet nowdays. I also started collecting American silver eagles got my first one the week. Have all the new nickles release in rolls and the Lincoln pennies as well. Have silver notes, gold laced 2$ bills in sequence. Have silver, Obama quarters, Sacajewa dollars. And I also have many other coins. Can't lose anything when investing in currency or coins.

Also collect plates have the complete Whitetail set of 12, Spirit of the Wild set, Elk set, Michael Jordan plate set, Mark McGwire plate set, hotwheels pack sets not the singles. Also collect Baseball hats have an original Tampa Bay Devil Rays hat not around anymore.

So what do you all collect?

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:01 pm

DVD's, paperback books, dust.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:01 pm

I have a bunch of nerdy paraphernalia, I like comic book/movie stuff...action figures and so forth... I've got some Hellraiser stuff, Aliens stuff...Moon Knight...V for Vendetta..... I need more but I need room first..the CDs and DVDs take up the shelves.....as for the actual comics, right now I'm trying to collect the 2099 Dr. Doom and Ghost Rider series in NM.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:20 am

DVDs, CDs and a little coin collection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Coca Cola glasses and old Coca Cola colletables.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:34 pm

I have a collection of state license plates - 1 from each state and DC. I also have proof sets of the US quarters. I used to collect comics and baseball cards but my cd addiction has tempered those.

spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Hockey cards. A little less so now that I don't have a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:11 pm

In my youth, it was baseball cards and Star Wars stuff. Then it turned to comic books for a long time. Now it's just music. No time, money or desire really for anything else.

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Grey hairs and pot seeds.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:00 pm

I still have some Robotech and other comics and used to have Star Wars cards(I can't find 'em now Collectors! 213740 ).
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:04 pm

chewie wrote:
I still have some Robotech and other comics and used to have Star Wars cards(I can't find 'em now Collectors! 213740 ).

what robotech comics you got? I havent read mine in years...

chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:28 pm

exact33 wrote:
chewie wrote:

what robotech comics you got? I havent read mine in years...

I think it's mostly The Sentinels stuff, but since that box is buried in the closet I don't know anymore. I started briefly collecting comics again in the mid-90s so who knows what's in there. I think there are Star Wars and Battlestar Galactica ones, as well....
Maybe that's where my cards are.... hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:16 am

I used to collect Coins, baseball cards, comics, SW stuff in my younger days now I collect mostly Hard Rock glasses I got glasses from

San Jose
Boston
Cleveland
Munich
Cairo
San Fransisco
Orlando
Niagra Falls
Gatlinburg
Rome
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:16 am

nice! I have the Robotech: Graphic novel from comico and then the complete new gen comic set. I think I also have some Macross and Masters comico stuff too. I also have the complete marvel Star Wars run.

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:51 am

DVD's are the only other thing I really collect besides music.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:26 am

Motorcycles & Music are about it.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:41 am

Only CD's and music DVD's. I have lots and lots movies but I do not collect them.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Shot glasses
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:29 pm

nevermore wrote:
Shot glasses

I have quite a few of these myself, although I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a collector. I have a bar in my basement, so I've gotten them as gifts from family & friends to add to the lot. Most of 'em collect dust on the shelf. They aren't practical for doing shots. Weird shapes and such.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:26 pm

I have a few action figures, some NAruto mangas. A bunch of collectible car toys. And Gundam action figures(the ones that need asembly and sometimes painting). I see sone macros, star wars and robotech fans here. I recoment you guys the gundam series
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:33 pm

powermacho wrote:
I have a few action figures, some NAruto mangas. A bunch of collectible car toys. And Gundam action figures(the ones that need asembly and sometimes painting). I see sone macros, star wars and robotech fans here. I recoment you guys the gundam series

My boys were watching one of the Gundam movies last month... it was pretty cool.

Oh Yeah, I also have some Robotech and Star Trek toys that they reissued in the 90s. They're in a box.... My wife won't let me display them or my old Rock/Metal or Rodney Matthews posters. Collectors! Icon_sad I need me a cave....
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:36 pm

exact33 wrote:
nice! I have the Robotech: Graphic novel from comico and then the complete new gen comic set. I think I also have some Macross and Masters comico stuff too. I also have the complete marvel Star Wars run.

I remember Comico I think I still might have Johnny Quest 1 & 2 (from Comico)
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:21 am

Mostly music related stuff. CDs, vinyls, 8x10 photos, signature guitar picks, photos, etc.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:38 am

ultmetal wrote:
Mostly music related stuff. CDs, vinyls, 8x10 photos, signature guitar picks, photos, etc.

The inside of your place must be almost like a musical museum headbanger
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:25 pm

The same thing as Gene Simmons... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Collectors! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collectors!   Collectors! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collectors!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next