Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!! Empty
PostSubject: Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!!   Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:21 pm

If you love horror and gore movies, check out this new video of The Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History:
http://cinemacoolshow.com/CinemaCool/The_Episodes.html

It's a brief history and tour of cinematic gore! Toho should love it
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!!   Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:49 pm

That was GREAT!

I think I've seen all those!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!!   Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:32 pm

There's a few I hadn't seen. I'm ashamed to say (being a huge zombie fan) that I've never seen Fulci's Zombie. I so badly want to see the zombie/shark fight scene in it's entirety (that's also the first time I saw the splinter in the eye scene when I watched that video).
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18939

PostSubject: Re: Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!!   Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Zombie is good. Have it on DVD. I thought the shark/zombie fight, while different, was a little overrated. Same with the splinter/eye scene, too. That's just me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!!   Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:59 pm

Awesome website!!!!! And great clips!

Anyone check out the 10 best Charles Bronson moments episode too? I'm proud to say I've seen all those movies! Very Happy

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!!   Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:27 am

I have seen many of those movies, but not nearly all. I think the scene that got the most reaction from me was the one where the guy was going to use the defibrillator paddles on that person and their body opened up and bit off his arms. That was classic. What movie was that?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!!   Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:31 am

AchrisK wrote:
I have seen many of those movies, but not nearly all. I think the scene that got the most reaction from me was the one where the guy was going to use the defibrillator paddles on that person and their body opened up and bit off his arms. That was classic. What movie was that?

John Carpenter's "The Thing".

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!!   Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:37 am

Really? I've seen that. I didn't remember that scene. Post THC syndrome I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!!   Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Bloody Horror Moments in Movie History Video!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: