Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst movie ever

Go down 
+21
chewie
exact33
MetalGuy71
Mglaffas81
Lurideath
DeathCult
MetalRob331
jstate
scottmitchell74
TheDoctor'sScarf
mc666
Required Fields
dirtracin1
Leatherface
Schbopo
tohostudios
Orion Crystal Ice
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
kmorg
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Worst movie ever - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:10 pm

007 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Jaws 4

Ohhhh man, how did it take this long for that one to get a mention?? I mean, "Jaws 3-D" was bad. But "4" was worse. Worst movie ever - Page 3 201269

I actually paid $$ to see "Jaws: The Revenge" (aka Jaws 4) in a theatre in upstate NY when it first came out. If its legendary failure at the box office is anything to go by, I must be one of only a few dozen people on planet Earth who can make that claim. Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_lol

I saw it at one of those cool old fashioned single-screen small town movie theatres (which were already a dying breed, even that many years ago) near my grandparents' house. I doubt my brother and I saw the name on the marquee and said "Cool, let's go see the new Jaws movie!"; more like it was the only movie theatre within 40 miles so we didn't have any other choices. Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_lol

Nothing better than the shark getting impaled then exploding for no dicernable reason ! Worst movie ever - Page 3 201269

I felt like I was impaled after sitting through this movie.

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:04 pm

STROKER ACE!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:22 am

detuned wrote:
STROKER ACE!

lol!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:24 am

Man there are some lousy movies in this thread.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:35 am

Detuned's mention of "Stroker Ace" brought this one to mind:

Worst movie ever - Page 3 40711702

When race car driver Brewster Baker is stopped at a gas station, parts are stolen from his race car. Then while in a diner in a small Texas town, he sees some people stealing parts from another car, and chases the thieves. When the thieves' van goes into a river, Brewster rescues them and discovers that they are orphaned children. The kids were stealing auto parts for a corrupt sheriff, who jails Brewster for breaking and exiting, larceny, resisting arrest and speeding. After the kids help break Brewster out of jail, Brewster reluctantly takes the children with him. Eventually, they form a friendship and bond.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:37 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

When race car driver Brewster Baker is stopped at a gas station, parts are stolen from his race car. Then while in a diner in a small Texas town, he sees some people stealing parts from another car, and chases the thieves. When the thieves' van goes into a river, Brewster rescues them and discovers that they are orphaned children. The kids were stealing auto parts for a corrupt sheriff, who jails Brewster for breaking and exiting, larceny, resisting arrest and speeding. After the kids help break Brewster out of jail, Brewster reluctantly takes the children with him. Eventually, they form a friendship and bond.

Mmmmmmmm...Erin Gray....(*insert Homer Simpson drooling here*)

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:41 am

tohostudios wrote:

Mmmmmmmm...Erin Gray....(*insert Homer Simpson drooling here*)

Worst movie ever - Page 3 200px-ErinGray81

Ohhhhh yeah!

She was the highlight of the movie, if memory serves. She was also the only good thing about "Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:13 am

She was the only reason I used to watch Buck Rogers.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

I guess Hollywood has gone through all the good movies to re-invent. According to a list that someone posted elsewhere 'round here, this "classic" is scheduled for a re-make.

Here's hoping for a starring role for Larry the Cable Guy and a sweet NASCAR tie-in. At which point the seventh seal will be broken and armageddon will be upon us. Prepare to meet thy maker, sinners.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:16 am

How about Eegah ? A very very boring movie starring Richard "Jaws" Kiel as a resurrected caveman. Man, what a dull movie !
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:27 am

Now this is the worst movie ever and I still own it.

Worst movie ever - Page 3 Dolemite
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:51 am

007 wrote:
How about Eegah ? A very very boring movie starring Richard "Jaws" Kiel as a resurrected caveman. Man, what a dull movie !

I've seen this is some of those gigantic collections on 3 disc sets but I've never actually seen it.

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:54 am

chewie wrote:

I was just thinking how cool you were then you posted this. For shame.

Dolemite is classic Kung Fu funkiness.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:56 am

SpectreFate wrote:
chewie wrote:

Yea, that one falls into the "it's-so-bad-it's-GOOD" category.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Kinda surprised that "Troll 2" hasn't been mentioned yet. I don't believe I've ever seen it myself, but that one seems to make a lot of people's "Worst Ever" list.

The reason I bring it up is cuz one of my Facebook friends recently sent me the trailer for a documentary (!) about "Troll 2" called "Best Worst Movie" -- apparently it's developed a "Rocky Horror" style cult following over the years. Who knew? The director of the documentary was one of the kids in "Troll 2" and he did the movie as kind of a "Where Are They Now?" about the rest of his fellow cast members. Looks like a lot of fun.

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Kinda surprised that "Troll 2" hasn't been mentioned yet. I don't believe I've ever seen it myself, but that one seems to make a lot of people's "Worst Ever" list.

I forgot about that one. They showed that on The This channel here in Sacramento. My family and I watched it and just about died from laughing......... Worst movie ever - Page 3 201269 Worst movie ever - Page 3 163436
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
chewie wrote:

Yea, that one falls into the "it's-so-bad-it's-GOOD" category.

We'll just say that I cannot watch if with my wife is in the same zip code................ After all I do STILL own it. Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Garyah
Metal novice
Metal novice
Garyah

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:20 pm

What about Godzilla's Revenge?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/garyah1962
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 am

Garyah wrote:
What about Godzilla's Revenge?

Worst movie ever - Page 3 Gabarah-1

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Worst movie ever   Worst movie ever - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Hey, FF! "Sleepaway Camp" rocks!