Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos

Go down 
+7
BillRoxx
Fat Freddy
stevegarveyfan
Addy
ultmetal
Stender
sinthrasher
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sinthrasher
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 16

Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Hi there, I have been a fan of Vengeance Rising for over two years now because of a friend from my church and I am interested in geting some live videos of this band. There are some live vids on youtube like there are a few videos from the metal Mardi Gras show in 1987 and a few clips from the No Budget home video. Could someone please upload the full No Budget home video and the mardi gras videos as a dvd or high quality video file to the internet or as a torrent. I have been looking for these videos for a while now and this would be much appreciated.

hope somebody responds

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:55 pm

you and me both dude...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:58 am

Get the reunion DVD "Once Dead - Return with a Vengeance". On top of the concert footage it features some great interview footage with the band discussing it's past, the demise of the original line-up, etc. Also features PDFs of original magazine articles about the band. Bonus tracks. An Ultimatum live video and more.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:03 am

hehe end shameless plug

heheh just kidding Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
sinthrasher
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:15 pm

I have the Once Dead: Return with a Vengeance Live video, but the thing is, I am really after footage of when the original lineup was still around. The Mardi Gras 87 show looks awesome, and from what clips I have seen of the No Budget video, it all looks great, the only thing that I am requesting is that somebody out there who has these videos please post them as a torrent or some sort of high quality video file or dvd, as a fan of Vengeance Rising I would really appreciate this, and also as a fan of thrash metal it would be awesome to have this stuff outside of what crappy quality youtube has. So if anybody out there reads this please respond or send me a message via this site and here is to someday seeing these videos released or posted.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:53 pm

I have a copy of the No Budget video on VHS, but I have absolutely no idea how to upload it to my computer. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:06 pm

stevegarveyfan wrote:
I have a copy of the No Budget video on VHS, but I have absolutely no idea how to upload it to my computer. Sorry!

I know there are these things that can convert audio cassette to mp3 files for you, maybe there is something similar for transfering video tape to a video file?

On a different note, if I tossed ya a 50 spot for that no budget tape would you consider it? Please please? haha.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:33 pm

stevegarveyfan wrote:

There are places that will transfer VHS tapes to DVD. They're usually in conjunction with photography studios/photo developing stores. If they put it on DVD for ya you should be able to put it on your computer from the DVD.

I keep meaning to do it with a bootleg Overkill VHS I have of a show I was at in 1994. You can actually see me boppin' around in the crowd a couple of times during the vid. I would love to have it on DVD but just haven't gotten round to it yet. I'm told the process is not exactly cheap.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:37 pm

I used to be able to do it with an old computer of mine. DeathCult can do it.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:59 am

I have VHS of both but alas no way to convert Sad

even have an odd VHS of Roger after VR!

But that's not for the faint of heart!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
sinthrasher
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:19 am

In stores and online they still sell DVD/VHS recorders, people use these all the time to transfer their VHS tapes to DVD. I have used one on occasion, but it no longer works. Just look these units up, they might even sell them at a local store around the areas you guys live in. Just an idea anyway.
Back to top Go down
sinthrasher
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:22 am

Oh I forgot to mention, if you guys are interested in this idea,'the vhs to dvd recorders', just type in 'dvd vhs recorders' on google, or look these up on amazon, etc.
Back to top Go down
sinthrasher
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Does anyone have the video when Vengeance Rising played at the Metal Mardi Gras in 1987, if anyone does and if it's possible to transfer it to dvd and upload it to the web let me know. Also if anyone out there can transfer their VR No Budget Video to DVD let me know, I'm really interested in seeing these videos. Please respond or contact me. Thank you

-sinthrasher
Back to top Go down
Haugtussen
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:40 am

Cheapest I could find: http://www.deltaco.se/support/images1/tv-58.jpg
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Just buy a vhs video recorder and buy a vhs tape of VENGEANCE RISING and watch the damn thing. Even if we are in 2010 its still possible to watch vhs tapes. Nobody is going to kill you for it.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:39 pm

krokus wrote:
Just buy a vhs video recorder and buy a vhs tape of VENGEANCE RISING and watch the damn thing. Even if we are in 2010 its still possible to watch vhs tapes. Nobody is going to kill you for it.

The thing is, the tape is super hard to find.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:18 pm

I converted a tape to DVD at a video store, I think it cost $25. I'm not sure if they will do it with a copyrighted tape though.
Back to top Go down
sinthrasher
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Alright does anyone have the The No Budget Video and the their performance at the Metal Mardi Gras on VHS, I can settle for VHS, even though it is 2010, I would be more than willing to ask, besides I'm pretty retro anyway. Does anyone know who to ask and if so let me know, I would be more than willing to pay for the shipping and handling. Thank you
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:02 pm

sinthrasher wrote:
Alright does anyone have the The No Budget Video and the their performance at the Metal Mardi Gras on VHS, I can settle for VHS, even though it is 2010, I would be more than willing to ask, besides I'm pretty retro anyway. Does anyone know who to ask and if so let me know, I would be more than willing to pay for the shipping and handling. Thank you

You have the right attitude Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos 11840 Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos 11840
Back to top Go down
sinthrasher
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Okay, for a while now I have been looking for the

Vengeance Rising No budget Video
and the Metal Mardi Gras 1987 video

Does anyone have these full videos on DVD or VHS, either one works for me,

I would be more than willing to make a trade with any one who has these videos
Here's a list of videos I have:

One Bad Pig: Live Blow the House Down (Pro Shot)
Petra: Live Venessla, Norway First 'Official' Performance with John Schlit 1986 (Audience shot)
Petra Live: Creation Fest 1988 (Pro and Audience Shot videos)
Petra: Live at The Spektrum in Oslo, Norway 1991 (Pro Shot)
Petra: Live at the Palace in the Detroit, Michigan 1991 (Pro Shot)
Petra: Backstage Pass Home Video 1991
Stryper: Live at Calvary Chapel 1984 (Pro Shot)
Stryper - 2010-01-23 - Live in Tivoli, Utrecht, The Netherlands (Mullti Cam shot)

All of these are in high quality DVD format and are in good condition. To who ever is out there willing to trade the Vengeance and the Mardi Gras videos. Please consider my offer.
Thank You
-sinthrasher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos   Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Rising No Budget Home Video and Live Videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: