Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?

Go down 
+4
Metal Misfit
mr.electric39
7thSaviour
mez
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Empty
PostSubject: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:21 pm

I thought they was going to announce a big World Tour and included a large amount of stops in US, but according to the website it looks like only 2 places. Is this supposed to change? I hope so, you cant release one amazing album (last one too) and announce a farewell tour without making it worth it!!!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 pm

I am fairly certain they'll be adding a lot more US tour dates.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 pm

This tour is supposed to go on over 2-3 years if I understand right. They'll play more gigs here. The album has to come out first and then things will line up I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Scorpions and Ratt are touring the entire U.S. this summer together. They're just being incredibly slow about announcing shows.

Chicago is one of them, I hope they go to Detroit!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:58 pm

I am BOYCOTTING this tour!!!

Scorps are pushing Itunes with their new album!!! They'd rather have you buy a download piece of sh!t than the real album!!! BOOOO!

In league with the big record company corporations!

I will not go to this!!!
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Metallic Blaze, dont stop yourself from buying the CD it is like 8$'s on Amazon as of right now. It is only missing 1 song that Itunes has but the album itself is so good. Plus boycotting the tour will only hurt you from getting one final chance to see them.

I can understand you not liking the downloaded albums, but the CDs are still available at least as well. Just hate to see you miss out on this.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:57 am

mez wrote:
Metallic Blaze, dont stop yourself from buying the CD it is like 8$'s on Amazon as of right now. It is only missing 1 song that Itunes has but the album itself is so good. Plus boycotting the tour will only hurt you from getting one final chance to see them.

I can understand you not liking the downloaded albums, but the CDs are still available at least as well. Just hate to see you miss out on this.

Oh I'll buy it. Just not sure when.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:21 pm

there was a special thing if u bought the presale of the album on iTunes u would be able to get a code for the pre-sale of the concert tickets ans so on..but i purchased the pre-sale and got no code whatsoever..did u guys get the code or something Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_cry ??
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:48 pm

I hate gimmicks like this.

Get the download only presale. Get the tickets.

Gimmicks like this just piss me off and make me want to pass on buying the product!!!

In fact, that's what I'm gonna do this time around!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:29 am

That stuff grinds my gears too,but not to the point of boycotting.I'm sure I'll get it (as long as I like what I hear beforehand).
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
I hate gimmicks like this.

Get the download only presale. Get the tickets.

Gimmicks like this just piss me off and make me want to pass on buying the product!!!

In fact, that's what I'm gonna do this time around!

It doesnot bother me too much, the fact is CD's are not selling that well and they want to attract alot of attention to the album by offering this deal, the Scorpions are trying to survive in a music industry that keeps changing its rules on what seems like a daily basis. As a veteran metal band the chances of them getting an air play is next to zero, so anything to attract attention to their music is not a bad thing.

I like the Scorpions and I am sure eventually I will buy their newest CD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:52 am

manny wrote:

It doesnot bother me too much, the fact is CD's are not selling that well and they want to attract alot of attention to the album by offering this deal, the Scorpions are trying to survive in a music industry that keeps changing its rules on what seems like a daily basis. As a veteran metal band the chances of them getting an air play is next to zero, so anything to attract attention to their music is not a bad thing.

Agreed

I'm sure we're going to see all kinds of odd cross-promotional things over the next year or so while the labels are grasping at the few remaining people that actually purchase music.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:57 pm

Actually, once they drop the prices of CDs - like they plan to.

More and more people will start buying CDs again.

You guys are just hopeless.

Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 am

Ratt won't be opening every show in the America. Some shows are opened by Dokken or Cinderella. There's a few that just the Scorps though. I'd be happy with any of those opening acts but would prefer Ratt, then Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 am

I hope ATL gets Cinderella or Dokken opening instead of Ratt, although I'll still go regardless. All 4 bands rock, after all! Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? 11840
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:49 am

We're getting Cinderella with the Scorps here in Pittsburgh.I'd rather have Ratt since they're the only band I haven't seen live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?   Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are Scorpions only playing 2 dates in US?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: