Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Sweeper Social Club

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Street Sweeper Social Club Empty
PostSubject: Street Sweeper Social Club   Street Sweeper Social Club Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Anyone heard Tom Morello's new band yet? I think it's pretty bad-ass, though most of you will likely not dig it. It's more along the lines of Rage Against The Machine than Audioslave, with a more traditional hip hop vocalist, who is actually not Lenny Kravitz. Haha. There's almost some old school rock and R&B stylings.

headbanger
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Street Sweeper Social Club   Street Sweeper Social Club Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Ugh!

I like Rage Against The Machine but this sounds like a rap square dance. Not my thing at all.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Street Sweeper Social Club   Street Sweeper Social Club Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 pm

I like Rage but I haven't listened to this album, after I heard a tune off of it it was blech!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Street Sweeper Social Club   Street Sweeper Social Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 am

Wow... that was horrible!

I'd rather listen to Chris Barnes from Six Feet Under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Sweeper Social Club   Street Sweeper Social Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Sweeper Social Club
Page 1 of 1